Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Developing FREE Websites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wired

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My site is exactly or actually, better than what I expected. The LOOK is gonna make any beemer enthusiast envious. You enter site and it seems like its already jetting off. http://www.bimz.com

Its even ready for the SERPS and ranking. Will get content on it asap. Navigation is beautifully done.

Fantastic work.

Thank you lots MikeK.

~Wired

MikeK

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thanks a lot Wired, glad you loved the site! It was a real pleasure working with you and I look forward to taking on some of your other projects in the near future. :)

NOTE: ecomindia has yet to PM me with his sites details. If by the time I'm done with the remaining two sites he has not yet contacted me, I'll allow his slot to go to someone else who wants it. Only fair. Hope you understand ecomindia!

Last edited:

Credit

Buying CC.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I call enomindias slot if he doesn't respond

Timestamp

mentor

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I m impressed..Man you are an Angel. I Hope one day I m gonna be as helpful as you. Mikek, you teach us a lesson.
Regards,

MikeK

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
mentor, while I know i'm an Angel (grins) and that I should be an example for all (smirks) and that of course, without a doubt, I am close to godliness and all (chuckles), I am however doing this just to gather up some live developed websites for my portfolio otherwise I'd be charging everyone one of these guys a pretty penny :)

None the less I appreciate the compliments.

Vjizzle

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello MikeK,

Your designs are awesome! Can you please let me know when you will be working on more sites? I don't expect to have one done for free, but am willing to pay for one.

Thanks so much for the consideration and again, these sites are great! Wow! Lucky owners!

MikeK

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Vjizzle, thanks a lot for the compliments. Feel free to PM me and i'll see how I can help. :)

Credit

Buying CC.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm absolutely amazed at the work Mike has done. It's been a long time since I have met a designer who can nail down the requirements exactly and add his creative touch to make the site look extraordinary.

I'm extremely impressed.

MikeK

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the feedback Credit, was a fun lil project.

Anyhow:
Fourth site completed as per OrderSomething's specifications: http://www.designerfreaks.com/gamingsite/

(site now live at pve.me)

It's a custom designed/devd wordpress theme with an SMF integrated cms for the body content (not active as the forum is obviously not up + place holder image for forum users was placed for show)

Last edited:

ordersomething

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
http://www.designerfreaks.com/gamingsite/

It has the potential awesomeness to make a grown man play video games.

The development process:

* Great communication
* Willingness to compromise
* Went the extra mile

The actual design:

* Exceeds expectations
* Is professionally designed
* Visually appealing

Overall Recommendation:

* Hire him
* Just do it
* 10/10

MikeK

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback Carlos, was a pleasure working with you. Look forward to cooking up some of your other projects! :)

MikeK

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
i am keeping fingers crossed for my one.
definitely eyeing @ long term ..

Sorry for the delay mate just been swamped with commissioned work, while that's a great thing sort of stresses me out. heh. All free now and i'll be getting to your design ASAP.

Thanks for understanding. :)

Note: haven't had time to finish my own new site yet, goes to show how insanely busy I get. Next time i offer a free web dev opportunity im going to take it myself :p

Last edited:

ecomindia

e-commerce.in
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Next time i offer a free web dev opportunity im going to take it myself

:)) but make sure you do not post here else we @ DNF are fast to grab such opportunities !

MikeK

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thanks Wired, looking forward to working on the logo and future projects with you.

All PMs replied to.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom