Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Developing Properties

disruptive

DISRUPT IT
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
As parking is totally pants, I decided to create some fun projects based on some of my names. I'll be posting them. Always happy to feedback as to how to improve, monetize and generally make things smarter.

Some of you may remember f**kedcompany from the dot com days...

https://www.doomedcompany.com

Domain summit 2024

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think its a fun idea that might just create a bit of residual value once you decide to liquidate.

Maybe you can even work in a paid questionnaire from some research agency or similar ;)

disruptive

DISRUPT IT
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, really we wanted the technology for another project, this is really just a demo of the tech.

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It seems to work and look good. Only issue I might have had, is that I perhaps wanted to browse a page or two before starting the questionnaire

disruptive

DISRUPT IT
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It seems to work and look good. Only issue I might have had, is that I perhaps wanted to browse a page or two before starting the questionnaire

It is designed that way, to collect info from people. Basically you pay by answering questions :)

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes I got that, but it was a bit of a turn off not to be able to press "start" or something. I needed a bit more info before willing to surrender my information, so I ended up skipping instead. Just my 2 cents.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
it was a bit of a turn off not to be able to press "start" or something. I needed a bit more info before willing to surrender my information, so I ended up skipping instead. Just my 2 cents.

@Castion expressed same anxiety i felt.

these days, folks ain't so willing, ( at least the smart ones aren't ) to give up their thoughts to such questionairres.
at least without some precluding introduction about collection process, distributionn of it, usage of it, etc.

so i skippped off too

imo...

disruptive

DISRUPT IT
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments. I will update the text to make it easier people to understand.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators