Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Didn't the .co landrush auctions start today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Landrush Auctions Start:
August 9, 2010.

http://www.coauctions.co/

Just curious if anyone is in any of the auctions and if any names have already outbid their expectations. I do know it's early yet.

Obviously, I'm not in any.

Gee

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
haha, sure many are in , they are just keeping their mouth shut, hiding and watching

GeoOwners

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
should be a great show as the results get posted on the sales page at dnjournal.

when all those results are in we should have a good idea of the current value of decent .co names.

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
haha, sure many are in , they are just keeping their mouth shut, hiding and watching

Hey Gee.

I do realize that most bidders will want to keep quiet about the current price of their auctions. But if there are domainers that were only willing to go $750 or $1000 in their auction then I don't see why they wouldn't give us a current bid price for "whatever.co" they were going after but are no longer bidding on. It would have just made things interesting to get a few updates instead of having to wait until they are published.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom