Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

directory with search function?

Status
Not open for further replies.

financialtraffic

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in putting together a simple link directory. Any suggestions for how to add a simple search feature to help users cut right to what they are lookign for. I realize this would take some programming and it goes beyond my skill level, so I'm open to suggestions on the solution for this.

I don't really want to implement a fully automated link swap script as I want to keep my pages as custom and search engine friendly as possible.

If you're a programming whiz, let me know what you'd suggest and offer a quote on what I'd be looking at to put together a search feature for my site.

Domain Days 2024

mmkrulz

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
financialtraffic said:
I'm interested in putting together a simple link directory. Any suggestions for how to add a simple search feature to help users cut right to what they are lookign for. I realize this would take some programming and it goes beyond my skill level, so I'm open to suggestions on the solution for this.

I don't really want to implement a fully automated link swap script as I want to keep my pages as custom and search engine friendly as possible.

If you're a programming whiz, let me know what you'd suggest and offer a quote on what I'd be looking at to put together a search feature for my site.
I used a script a little while ago, that let the admin approve or dissapprove all the sites sumitted to the directory before publishing thier links, is this what you are looking for?

DavidAusman

David Ausman
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do you mean you need the search code, or the whole script to run this directory?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom