Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Discount?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marco

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have just returned to this forum and wish to purchase a membership. Is there anyway I can do this at a discount, i did a while ago get a 50% discount offer but no longer have it, can anyone help.

The main feature I require is just to list in the forum a few domains I have for sale.

Thanks

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Doc

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have just returned to this forum and wish to purchase a membership. Is there anyway I can do this at a discount, i did a while ago get a 50% discount offer but no longer have it, can anyone help.

The main feature I require is just to list in the forum a few domains I have for sale.

Thanks

the 50% offer just ended on 10th august about 5 days back. If you only need to list domains for sale, you can get a platinum membership .

Marco

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
the 50% offer just ended on 10th august about 5 days back. If you only need to list domains for sale, you can get a platinum membership .

Thanks Doc.

Do you know how ofter they do these, its just I have not been on forum since 2005 (hangs head in shame) and I would only be keen on joining if I could get discounted membership even though it is not expensive (cash is very very tight for me at the moment hence I need to sell domains, if i can). I only have 2 names for sale and if sold I would not then mind using some of the funds for a higher membership.

Cheers

Mark

Doc

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Doc.

Do you know how ofter they do these, its just I have not been on forum since 2005 (hangs head in shame) and I would only be keen on joining if I could get discounted membership even though it is not expensive (cash is very very tight for me at the moment hence I need to sell domains, if i can). I only have 2 names for sale and if sold I would not then mind using some of the funds for a higher membership.

Cheers

Mark

i believe next one will be after a couple of months around nov./dec. . By the way pm'd you back. Just check it & reply.

I

impactadmin

Thanks Doc.

Cheers

Mark
I have sent you some information via pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom