Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

dn bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by 2003

I can start with yours; looks like a nail on the wall :D

ouch! :D (I like good sarcasm...I really do!)

izopod

P.S What is your opinion on the www.juggle.us logo. I don't think you've quite understood the DNF $ concept or its value, but I would say that you do know your logos. Some of the best I've seen.

caveat: The simple design is intentional. I didn't want the silly "juggle" look w/credit cards, and cars being "juggled about".

timechange.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
:D:D

About the logo, I'd incorporate 3 red dots (balls) somewhere in the logo and would make the current red dot "blue". Because juggling has to do with moving around 2 or more (ideally 3) round objects.

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
:D:D

About the logo, I'd incorporate 3 red dots (balls) somewhere in the logo and would make the current red dot "blue". Because juggling has to do with moving around 2 or more (ideally 3) round objects.

I'll send you 1000 DNF $ if you'd like to show me "visually" :D what your thinking...

btw: Juggling doesn't necessarily mean moving two or more round objects. I don't want to "confuse" new visitors into thinking we are a "juggling site". Hence the reason for the "generic logo" w/the red ball to attract attention.

izopod

timechange.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by izopod

I'll send you 1000 DNF $ if you'd like to show me "visually" :D what your thinking...

btw: Juggling doesn't necessarily mean moving two or more round objects. I don't want to "confuse" new visitors into thinking we are a "juggling site". Hence the reason for the "generic logo" w/the red ball to attract attention.

izopod

See attachment for draft.

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by gregr

Yeah free logo for izopod. :)

yeah, what he said... Only it really wasn't free. I sent 2003 1000 DNF$ which equals roughly $12 US :D

izopod

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

See attachment for draft.

Thanks for trying 2003, but it's almost identical to the one I created that I discarded. Only I used different colored balls. Reminded me of a "juggling site". Also the "us" is important as the name of the site literally means "Juggle us"---as in bills.

izopod

note: check out, www.protection.biz and give me your opinion on that one as well.

oh, almost forgot. I am a man of my word, you now are 1000 DNF$ richer. According to the current DNF$ index that equates to about $12 US. Not bad for a few minutes work! :D

timechange.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thanks.

I didn't do it for the DNF bucks and obviously it was no more than a visual representation - not an attempt to design a real logo; hence the omission of .us etc.

In the coming days I will arrange for a DNF special, as far as logo design is concerned. Of all the members here, the one I had the pleasure to work for is RJ :D

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks.

I didn't do it for the DNF bucks ...

Yeah, sure you didn't...

Seriously though, I do appreciate your thoughts. I'm going to stick w/ the current logo. Good luck in your endeavors.

izopod

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom