Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

DNF Cracks Top 2,000 Web Sites!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
[EDIT/DELETE] - Darn little submit button. It happens! :)

fizz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the clarification NamePopper. Peace.

namedropper

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Fizz,

I see that you edited out the comment where you said NamePopper was out of lone after his post claiming justification because of supposed attacks on him. Keep in mind that NamePopper's "clarification" is just his word against mine.

My only "history" here is of disagreeing with his personal attacks on posters, including approval of racist and other bigoted insults.
He is the one who has gone onto unrelated threads for the sole purpose of attacking me, like happened above and on a for sale thread. Anyone can look at the threads in question and judge for themselves... well, other than the cases where he's edited out the most irrational of his comments after the fact.

My post here was a simply congratulatory message, with a comment that Alexa numbers are strictly accurate overall, which is an accurate statement many people have noted on other threads as well. The only person who had a religious following for Alexa stats was the now-banned user "M0ney" under several aliases. For NamePopper to try to twist my comments into some sort of attack is just another indication of how far and low he is willing to go to take his personal grudges out on these boards.

But, oh well. There's nothing I can do a nut running around on a personal rampage, other than ignore him. I'll just stick to being professional and let him take his juvenile potshots. It's clear that he's only embarassing himself in the process.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Namedropper - DAN NORDER - you are a bold face liar and 99% of what you claim is garbage. Everybody knows it. Everybody has seen it. Many have written me about it.

So guess what?

It's ok. Seriously. Because of my job - I will be the victim of a stark raving jealous madman (like yourself) from time to time. It comes with the territory. I have adjusted to it. Granted - you have *special skills* in the art of attacking - and then backing off to try and look innocent. For that - you are in a class of low life all by yourself.

The difference between you and me - is that I stand by what I say - and you strike at me in one place - and then try to play innocent in another thread to make it look like I came after you for no reason. Sorry coward - you are not fooling anybody. The amount of support mail I get regarding you is proof of that.

Have you noticed how many other people I seem to be having continued problems like this with? ZERO! That should tell you something Danny boy. Sure - there will be the occasional flare up between moderator & members. That's normal. You are the only one who continues to take cheap shots at me one place - and then run like a coward to another thread to play innocent because I rightfully strike back a little.

Listen man - after you put in the hours of dedication - answer the hundreds of emails and pm's each week - help members in every possible way - and totally devote yourself to the place like I do - (and even have threads started that talk about what a great job I do) - then MAYBE you can look me in the eye.

Until then - please stop the nonsense & get a life. Thanks! :)

I will attempt to ignore your lies & hypocrite views from now on. Say whatever you want.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ANNOUNCEMENT - The argument between Dan Norder & myself is OVER. It is not a healthy thing for the forum - or the parties involved either. He had his say - and I have had mine. We don't like each other. Fair enough.

I am now asking Dan to let this drop - because that's what I am doing right now. No more of this. It's over. I hope he will agree to a truce now. It's time for both of us to move on.

Peace

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I got some reply emails from some friends that I invited to the auction 02/01/03, and they said they couldn't log in.

Perhaps gregr could clarify what the problem was.

Also congrats on the ranking the forum has achieved.

One other point, I don't like to see accusations thrown back and
forth among members. It is not a good thing to display such hostilities. Any problems among members should be handled in
a more professional manner as it reflects on the total membership. IMO

Biggie.us

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Good post BIGG. And thanks for the chat too. I enjoyed it - and it was enlightening to me. I owe you one!

Good luck on your interview. :)

namedropper

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NamePopper.com
ANNOUNCEMENT - The argument between Dan Norder & myself is OVER.

That makes twice now where you claim you want a truce but insisted in getting off a huge tirade of insults and lies in immediately beforehand. Or maybe three times if you count your claim that saying you wanted to chop off my fingers was meant to be a peace offering.

But as long we both agree that anyone reading the threads can figure out who is at fault, there's no point to arguing.

I look forward to you actually doing some moderating instead of purposefully picking fights.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
See - I knew you couldn't just be a man and drop it. My last post to you contained nothing that should have gotten any type of response except a simple "Agreed".

Dude - do you have any clue what people are saying about you - in the dozens of messages I receive? Here is one - and this a direct quote.......

- - - - - -

"More lies. More false accustaions. More pitiful than ever. That dannorder is a fool. Hang in ther pop."

- - - - - -

Yep - I would say people can indeed make up their own minds. That's our Danny Boy! LOL :laugh:

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This thread has been closed (with the blessings of the member who started it) because it's obvious that Dan Norder is not going to let this drop - and I will not sit by quietly while he lies about me.

Sincere apologies to everyone who may have stumbled in here. While I am completely within my rights by defending myself from the continued lies - and B.S. that this guy tells about me - I should have kept in out of this particular thread. For that I was wrong - and I apologize.

My record here speaks for itself. But I am human. When somebody repeatedly attacks me and tells lies about me - I eventually break down and feel the need to strike back. There is a time and place for that however - and this is not it.

From now on I will use - www.boohoo.org - to express the things that I can't express here because of my duties and obligation to the forum. Thanks for all the letters of support - and please forgive me for prolonging this mess by even responding to this guy. That was my fault - and I take responsibility for it.

*UPDATE* - I will now be returning to being a robot like moderator - since that is the only way it seems atleast one crybaby will not attack or complain about me. So if I seem short & blunt in my posts - don't take it personally because I'm just doing my job - and trying not to get emotion or human qualities involved. We certainly can't have that! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom