Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

DNF Gifts and Ribbons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Its been over a month now since the gifts and ribbons were removed from members accounts who had them, this happened when DNF was being modified, it does not look like their coming back, if they were, we would of had them by now. I want to know when were going to reimbursed for the money we spent?, I must of had over 15000 DNF invested in ribbons and gifts, I no longer have them and I feel I'm entitled to a refund.

I would also like to what happened? if they were removed intentionally or by accident and DNF cant restore them, simply tell us, I think members who spent the money have a right to know.

Upvote 0

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Its been over a month now since the gifts and ribbons were removed from members accounts who had them, this happened when DNF was being modified, it does not look like their coming back, if they were, we would of had them by now. I want to know when were going to reimbursed for the money we spent?, I must of had over 15000 DNF invested in ribbons and gifts, I no longer have them and I feel I'm entitled to a refund.

I would also like to what happened? if they were removed intentionally or by accident and DNF cant restore them, simply tell us, I think members who spent the money have a right to know.

agreed. i had the maximum number available of gifts & loved them.
subject has been brought up a few times.
a reply would be good.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think I spent 30,000 F$ or more to max out on ribbons. I want what I paid back since they are gone.

Was any news announced 3 weeks ago about big changes as previously mentioned?

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
There was ribbons & gifts?

Yes, I was even going to send you one Stoc, but they disappeared without warning before I could. And the thread that DNP posted was closed without an explanation, this is looking a lot like ribbongate to me.

I thought this issue would be resolved by now.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ribbongate lol

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I need my dildos back! I had two of them... :mad:

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I basically spent all my DNF$ on ribbons and gifts the day DCG announced that he would purge the DNF$ system. So I wasted that money? I hope we get a refund for that in DNF$. Removing the ribbons and gifts was not a nice move

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I sent DCG a PM yesterday asking about this, included was a link to this thread, I trust he will respond with a post.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi all, Have been tied up this week with Canada day and the July 4 holidays.

Those that want reimbursement for ribbons and gifts, please pm impactadmin and you will be credited back with the dnf$.

Happy holidays to all!

-=DCG=-

I

impactadmin

All Pms replied to.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom