Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

DNforum badly run - or a tight ship?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serotonin

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I recently posted a list of exclusive domains for sale, some of which pending DNS updates e.g. AntiFamine.org which was unlocked after my recent purchase from 1&1

Mr Webname after reading my thread quizzed me about its availability then purchased this name from Enom as the registry indicated it was still available.

1&1 informs me his whois submission came through 15 minutes earlier.

I posted the .info's are still pending and he deleted it still posting "Mod Edit - Members are advised to check on the registration status of any name on this list before making offers"

After some other unfair comments in that thread which required answering it was closed by a moderator.

I'm still receiving negative comments to which I may pursue

ICANN will be resolving this issue

Upvote 0

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nexus said:
Far from "badly run" that smacks of DNForum being a "tight ship".~ Nexus

Well said. SXI, you came here and wasted no time breaking the rules, then insulting existing members and a very well respected moderator. Not a great start. People will not do business with someone they deem untrustworthy, and you are showing yourself to be in that category.

Some unsolicited advice: learn the lesson and move on. You can recover from this, but not by digging this hole any deeper.

rjerina

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
if you posted the domain and you didnt register it, and someone else beat you to it, that is your own fault. i think there is even a rule to not post appraisals/sales for domains you dont own, and i'm sure this is one of the big reasons why. as MovieDomains said, take it as a lesson, learn from it, and just move on.

Serotonin

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This excursion reassures me that people are in fact not getting cleverer and there are still people out there that don't register information or just post more for the points

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is this name for sale?

If so I offer $70 for it.

M

mole

SXI said:
This excursion reassures me that people are in fact not getting cleverer and there are still people out there that don't register information or just post more for the points

Now don't be too hard on yourself now :-D

WebCat

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Basically pointless thread, degerating into a name calling session.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom