Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

DNForum Domain Name Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewindmaster

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
When I signed up as a Platinum Member and paid my $35 I was sure I read somthing about having access to some type of domain name tool.

Now since I am a platinum member I cannot even find the page that describes the benefits of platinum membership.

Does a more experienced platinum member know where I can access this tool or could a gold member please go into the membership upgrade and copy and past the benefits of platinum membership for me.

Thanks in advance

thewindmaster

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks but already found that link. Since I am a platinum member that only shows me Benefits of Exclusive membership. I am wanted to see the benefits I get from platinum membership.

DNForum-News

Level 5
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm not quite sure if this is what you're looking for but, here are the benefits of a Platinum member:

›› Includes all features included in Gold Membership
›› Ability to post/reply in: Domains For Sale - Fixed Price and Offers
›› Ability to post/reply in: Developed Websites for Sale + Advertising and Related Offers and all other platinum sections
›› Earn 3 F$ per post - Ability to purchase items from reward store
›› Access to Droplists.net – Valued software to find expired domain names with traffic soon to drop

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards,

thewindmaster said:
Thanks but already found that link. Since I am a platinum member that only shows me Benefits of Exclusive membership. I am wanted to see the benefits I get from platinum membership.

demo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
windmaster, how much coin to be platinum?

can you post and let us know if it is worth it. these guys should offer a program where we can try it for a few days first.

[mod]Link Removed[/mod]

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Upgrade to Platinum is $35 or 3,500 DNF$

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom