Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

DNForum new owner what up

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNS Kidd

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What happened to Zouzas? Appears he was banned also. One of the most prolific developers here, he has new webs going up every week, and shared info and strategy with everyone.

It appears "corporate" management can downsize whenever they wish. That only goes so far, any forum can lose the critical mass that makes it a worthwhile destination.

M

mole

Plug zouzas back :mad:

His only crime was that he was promoting ***********. It's so trivial, petty, paranoid, it an't funny.

As for namecaster and cool, it was the Greg the phuckstick post that did them in. Namecaster asked to be banned in that post for telling DCG to sell the forum to someone else. I think cool chimed in like he/she does for every single posts here :)

I was there too bantering along, and I think the reason why the bullet missed my heart by an inch was because the shovel I was carrying deflected it.

lotsofissues

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I absolutely concur mole.

And btw-- Why didn't a single person say something about bringing me back after I was deleted! :mad:

M

mole

Originally posted by lotsofissues
And btw-- Why didn't a single person say something about bringing me back after I was deleted! :mad:

You need to work on your personality :D

M

mole

Hey, why do both of you have the same avator? :confused: And why did you leave out zou???

Zou was banned yes. He has, as a peace gesture, changed his forum name to usforum.XXX. Zou is a nice and sincere guy, please let him back in.

Larry

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
i didnt realize he was banned. what didnt he do?

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by lotsofissues

Why didn't a single person say something about bringing me back after I was deleted! :mad:

You was better left out in the cold. :laugh:

NexSite

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Come on guys, KNock that $hit off. I thought we were all a little above that around here. As for me, Im starting to really dislike the moderators and owners of this forum. I tell you, your product is not that great that we will all just let you pick an choose who hangs around without some type of protest. We depend on comments, tips, advice from many of these people. You take away the experience and insight , which is basically all you have to offer here, and what is left. I don't get it, you see something you don't like, don't agree with, and delete it , or ban the source? Gimme a break. It seems like the moderators have become a bunch of butt Kissers. These forums are never politically correct, so why don't you knock off the communist BS tactics, the censorship, and quit persecuting the messangers. Uh oh, I guess I could get banned for that. This place gets worse every day. Yea yea, I know, I don't have to come here if I don't like it. I still have hope I might get my $49 worth, and a couple of the other folks would still be around if and when when I do. I don't get along or agree with everybody around here, that doesn't mean I would be banning them for speaking there mind.

NexSite

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What do you mean remind em? Nobody ever forgot. hehehe <jk>

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom