Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

legal DNSales.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

chillking

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DNSales.com is for sale alot of people have said this is a gem it would make a top website for selling quality domains. Loads of quality domain websites have DN in the name. for example two popular ones
DNJournal.com Quality successful website
DNForum.com Quality successful website
DNSales.com Huge potential

GarageSales.com was sold this month for $110,000
CarSales.com was sold in 2007 for $400,000
DNSales.com for sale $12,000

DNSales.com A top domain name.

BIN $12K THIS NAME IS SO POPULAR ITS CAUSING A WAR WITH DOMAINERS HA HA LOL

I would just like to see the best offer i can get for it thanks guys.

Last edited:

rockey

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dont you think it is a TM typo? Do you have a BIN?

thednivestor

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yea, BIN price please

chillking

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi guys sorry but if i do put a BIN price it will be expensive i was just after seeing the best offer and the best bidder could have the name DNSales.com So please bid guys thanks alot

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

chillking

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi guys i have had alot of private messages asking for the BIN i dont want to give a BIN price i just want some one to win DNSales.com with the highest bid . I have tryed to have it valued with difrent domainers some people are saying $50,000 no problem to a end user. Thier has been alot of interest in this name i think because this name is so popular in will rise in value rapidly so please submit your best bid and if im happy with it you will get a private message from me and you will be the new owner of DNSales.com its a true domainers domain. Please bid now guys thanks

chillking

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all you interest guys this is the typ of name you can sell any time it sells its self. If you have a name and you only have 1 person interested some times its good to sell , but if you have a name were loads of people are interested you have a winner that will rise faster in value. And because thier is alot of people interested now they will also be evan more interested in the future because DN is becoming a more popular saying. so im sure u can sell it very fast in the future for a nice price. The good thing is while you have DNSales.com it can help sell your other domains or you can develop it. Thanks for your bids guys thier getting bigger please post more bids and DNSales.com will be yours thanks alot.

I have had a private message of $7,500 guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom