Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

legal DNSales.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeirdHomer

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Homer i told you if the name dosent sell for over 14k i will do a deal with you. You offerd me 10k

This name has caused alot of arguments WiredHomer i respect your offers and you as a person we have just had a chat you offerd me 10k for the name a few days ago. When i put this name up on hear i just wanted to see whats the highest price it could sell for if the highest bidder on hear was 1k im oviusly not going to sell it but to cut all the arguments short thier is a BIN for 12k but it has turned out to be a very popular name and i know it will get developed and be famous so 12k BIN

Correction...... You put up another auction AFTER we agreed on 10k and AFTER THAT you told me you are gonna take my offer if it doesn't sell at the other auction.

chillking

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you offerd me 10k when it was in the auction i showed you the link

WeirdHomer

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
you offerd me 10k when it was in the auction i showed you the link

Nope, we agreed on 10k BEFORE i even knew about the auction at sedo/greatdomains but if you wait an hour this is all gonna be fixed man.

MikeK

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Sending multiple members PM's claiming they could have the name for a set price, fishing for the highest bidder and giving each his word is what I call a dishonest Domainer. This is my own opinion...Ethics, when that is lost so is trust.

For proof and in an attempt not to spam this topic and give it more credit than it actually deserves. Here is proof and screencaps detailing what i believe to be, poor domainership.

http://www.dnforum.com/blogs/mikek/87-ethics-before-money.html

WeirdHomer

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sending multiple members PM's claiming they could have the name for a set price, fishing for the highest bidder and giving each his word is what I call a dishonest Domainer. This is my own opinion...Ethics, when that is lost so is trust.

For proof and in an attempt not to spam this topic and give it more credit than it actually deserves. Here is proof and screencaps detailing what i believe to be, poor domainership.

http://www.dnforum.com/blogs/mikek/87-ethics-before-money.html

Thx for clearing this up, i also got a PM from another member he offered the domain for $10k (same as my offer) and other persons would have to pay $12k.

I hope mods close this thread and fellow members and domainers are warned.

chillking

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Homer i can sell to people who i like for 2k if i like them but yes i liked his comment because its my name and its up 2 me how much i sell it for

The BIN 12K escrow

MikeK

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
chill by that last comment you prove to be nothing more than an unprofessional domainer and very poor communicator. If ethics when it comes to selling your names is not a priority or even an issue, then i'm afraid you'll find it very hard to do business with people here in the future buddy.

chillking

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mike Whats Wrong With A $12k Bin ? If My Brother Wanted To Buy It Then Im Sure I Would Give Him It Alot Cheaper Are You Jelous.
Plus Your Not Allowed To Comment On A Sales Thread But This Name Is $12k Bin Escrow It Will Be Gon Soon

MikeK

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Why are you capitalizing the first letter of every word? rofl

chillking

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Homer Your Wrong You Either Have A Bad Memery Or Your A Lier And When U Offerd Me 10k You Should Of Posted It For People To See

ComScout.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If your interested, I own DNBoard.com ... I reckon thats better than DNSales.com "IMHO"

Not trying to spam the thread, but I cant see why DNSales.com is worth so much. ... no offence intended.

WeirdHomer

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Homer Your Wrong You Either Have A Bad Memery Or Your A Lier And When U Offerd Me 10k You Should Of Posted It For People To See

Getting exposed is hard huh?

If we have an agreement, via PM or chat, you should stick with it. I'm a liar? Man, your exposed, plain and simple. Now, take your losses, hope this all goes away pretty soon and surelly set the same BIN for everybody and offcourse don't forget..... never tell me "f*ck everyone" on this board, glad i pressed that "print screen" button when you did.

chillking

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
cool i take it your a lier then and your very mad at me because i will not sell the name cheaper to you but hay dont get mad if you carnt afford it just buy a difrent name off some one els and dont comment in my sales thread.

FuseFX

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Moved to unresolved sales forum. Please continue the discussion here.

WeirdHomer

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
cool i take it your a lier then and your very mad at me because i will not sell the name cheaper to you but hay dont get mad if you carnt afford it just buy a difrent name off some one els and dont comment in my sales thread.

My last reply in this thread:

I offered you 10K and you agreed on it. After that you send it to auction. The auction finished and you came running back to me. In a chat (screenshot taken) you tell me that the BIN is 10k for me, 12k for other people, i warn you (again) that this is unethical and the BIN should be the same for everybody.
Then you reply "f*ck them all" (see screenshot) and i find out you set a BIN for 12k and 10k for other people. (I got the PM from the other person you told him HIS bin is 10k, for the rest it's 12k).

Now, where am i a liar and where are you correct in this?

chillking

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ha ha homer your funny but your not verry good at lieing every body knows your mad because you carnt have the name cheap as i have said befor forget about it if you carnt afford it just go and buy another name and stop waysting your time

chillking

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
cool i take it your a lier then and your very mad at me because i will not sell the name cheaper to you just buy a difrent name off some one els and dont comment in my sales thread.[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom