Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Do you have names at totalregistrations.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

guiwang

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you every one.I have transfer out the name from it.

Last edited:
Domain Days 2024

Creature

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've used them for the last 12 months, they are a UK based icann registrar so they should be good. I've had no problems with them so far. Well just one support request didn't get a reply but that's all. I'm also interested to know other users experiences of them.

gpmgroup

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Only just seen this thread

We have been using Total Registrations since 2001 found them very reliable and very helpful. Nice company to do business with.

Creature

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm getting poor communications from TotalReg at the moment? Actually no communications at all. I had a transfer-in of a favorite domain name last Friday and that domain is still not in my TotalReg account. The whois registrant details are blank and the technical and admin etc show TotalReg. No reply to support tickets sent Sunday.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Does anyone still using them? I am purchasing a name held with them and need an internal push...do they offer this? Also, does anyone have a good number or email for them?

gpmgroup

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just create an account and you should be able to do an instant one click push. The form on the website goes to the main email address. I've always found them to be quite quick during UK working hours 9 - 5 Monday - Friday. Never needed to ring them in 7 years.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ive heard that with the "new interface" you cant do internal pushes...is this true? Also, i tried to create an account, they sent me a activation link and I received an error...not looking to good.

gpmgroup

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't think the new transfer system affects internal transfers. I think you just enter the name to be transferred and click the transfer button. It certainly did last time I used it.

The web page in side the account for internal transfers says pretty much the same thing

This facility allows you to transfer a domain from your partner account to another partner account. There is no charge for this service. Please note that once the domain has been transferred it will be immediately removed from your partner account and placed in the destination partner account number and will no longer be under your control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom