Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Do you think LLLL.org will be the new LLLL.net?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TordB

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do you think LLLL.org will be the new LLLL.net?

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My guess would be that the fervour for LLLL would decline before the .orgs became attractive. Then again, it may only be a matter of time. UK .orgs are becoming sought after now.

Credit

Buying CC.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I actually think the LLLLL.biz are gaining up.

accent

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Buzinezzes with five word names, of course.

As for LLLL dot anything except com - The domain market is growing. Decide if that growth is mostly going to keep piling onto .com or diverge more into other extensions - and invest accordingly. Diversify but know where your concentration is. For me that is .com.

IBN

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
imho, if it does, it would be a long while yet, as premium net's can be had at a little over reg fee. CVCV pattern and other rare pattern net's seem to be taking off and I don't know how those .orgs are doing but I would bet most of them are regged by now. If you find rare pattern .org's then that should give you a indication of where it's at. Most likely random premium letter .orgs would be reg fee for now and I would assume most rare patterns as well as they were available a few months ago....

dominator

Corporate Design, Naming & Branding
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Buzinezzes with five word names, of course.

As for LLLL dot anything except com - The domain market is growing. Decide if that growth is mostly going to keep piling onto .com or diverge more into other extensions - and invest accordingly. Diversify but know where your concentration is. For me that is .com.

it is difficult to remember five letters that do not form a word (or at least can be pronounced as a word)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom