Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise What do you think about my brand domain? - Xistu.com

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

vigolas

Reaction score
Xistu.com

Do you think it is suitable for my brand and how much would you pay?

carledgar

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It is almost impossible to predict how much a potentially-brandable name is worth. Someone might want to start a business and think "XISTU" - this fits my thinking absolutely, and you might gt US$5000 or more. Someone else might take an analogous view, not for his or her personal use but to profit from my first scenario, without knowing how long it might take to sell it. So, they'll possibly offer you US$500. Very difficult to know since it's not a tangible word.

carledgar

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It is almost impossible to predict how much a potentially-brandable name is worth. Someone might want to start a business and think "XISTU" - this fits my thinking absolutely, and you might gt US$5000 or more. Someone else might take an analogous view, not for his or her personal use but to profit from my first scenario, without knowing how long it might take to sell it. So, they'll possibly offer you US$500. Very difficult to know since it's not a tangible word.

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
Good morning,

Well, it is short, that's good.

I definitely agree to: @Keral_Patel > you would need to have both: XITSU and XISTU

What does it mean in Turkish?

.. also, are you planning to attend the ICANN's event in Istambul this November?

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom