Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Does anyone need snaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGray

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Gregr!

Got my first one pending! :D

BGray

BGray

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Painless and Smooth. ;)

BGray

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Gregr,

One snag. I tried to change my Snap and when I input the new name to change to I got some errors that wouldn't let me select a new name. FYI

Warning: printf() [function.printf]: Too few arguments in /websites/snaps/account/resetSubs2.php on line 89

Warning: printf() [function.printf]: Too few arguments in /websites/snaps/account/resetSubs2.php on line 89

*edit*
I also tried to purchase a second snap and it failed. I got charged but I don't have anything in the "my snaps" section.

BGray

BGray

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Works well, Thanks Gregr!

BGray

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Any idea why I get this error when trying to complete an order?

Error Detected

Continue

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks gregr. Just tried again, worked fine.

RMF

Wired

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yep Greg, it was snappin.

Thank you always for great site and service. Wired ;)

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
$39.95 per snap may be a great price and I'd buy them in big quantity if without the limit of "3 allowed changes per snap".

In few words, suppose to snap a domain renewed at the last moment by its owner then you put it under a second domain which's registered by a competitor and you play your third and final chance on another domain that, after several months, isn't released ... What now ? You've just lost your snap for nothing :(

Honestly, I bought 15 snaps on Snaps.com but I'm not quite sure to buy others at these conditions, just my opinion, it remains an excellent service even if with some bad limitations ;-(

TopNames.com

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I also happen to be a big fan of Snapnames. However, I will not buy the 3 move limit snaps. I buy the full snaps instead as owner reneweals and other grab services make the limited option less desirable...example, I had a FULL snap on MuscleCarWorld.com and my NameWinner bid of $8.75 caught the name.

Using both NameWinner and SnapNames is a must and I have even started using DropWizard as well. UltSearch is kicking everyones ass! The more services trying to catch a name for you the better!!!

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree with you TopNames ... From today I'll opt for $49 snaps but with full service ... I can have them at this price at any time, expensive but at no risk :)

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
But I am really dissapointed with this snap thing! Only paypal payment and then 3 exchanges only, not good at all :(
I just wait that someone will offer snaps for $49 credit card payment, and also unlimited exchanges!

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, this's the point stuff ... We're all looking for unlimited exchanges or, at least, I'd appreciate a lot a rate of 6 possible changes ... already reasonable, I think :)

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Where are these $49 unlimited exchange snaps?

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey Greg
I've got a few going on your site. Can you tell me the date when your price increases? Is it THRU April 4th or THRU April 5th? So I can mark it on my calendar.

Thanks Doc

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom