Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Domain activated and parked at EuroDNS but still not added to my portfolio (14 days)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

t.valov

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi DNF members,

really sad way to say 'Hello' to all of you, but...
this is a really strange clause which I don't know how to handle anymore.

I've been registering through EuroDNS. So my card is charged, the WhoIs database says I'm the owner of the domain and it is activated (date 2006-12-22). BUT: it is now parked at EuroDNS showing their adds, and, in my portfolio it is still in the 'pending' mode (exact message 'Domain being processed') so I'm not possible to make URL forward, DNS change, etc.
My ticket to fix this is still not solved for several days and I really wonder why EuroDNS would like to solve this faster for me as they (I guess) earn money for the current adds on my site?! What's more, @EuroDNS the domain cost EUR50+...:upset:

So, is there any arbitrary place where I can object against the registrar? Or it is better to contact some of the DNF members @EuroDNS? Thanks in advance for your replies!

Greetings,
Valov

FreddyS

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Valov your post wonders me, you got a reply yesterday morning from our support.
normally the .ro domain dont go online until we pay the registry, we get normally their invoice within few days. we have none for the moment.
The domains from the the last 14 days are all online and can be edited in the account of the customer. The Registry checks right now what went wrong.

t.valov

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi again to all,

I don't want to go into details, just to say that now it's fixed after Freddy's reaction. Thanks for that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom