Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Domain Dispute Resolution Process

DediRock

Level 2
Reaction score
Hi, has anyone gone through the domain dispute resolution process? I'd love to hear your experience and how it was resolved.

Domain Days 2024

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
Hi, has anyone gone through the domain dispute resolution process? I'd love to hear your experience and how it was resolved.

@ICA will be able to guide you and suggest the next steps, and lawyers, if you need any. In which country has it been filed against you?

DediRock

Level 2
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion, Helmuts! While I'm not directly involved in this particular issue, I appreciate the advice.

jberryhill

Philadelphia Lawyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes. Hundreds of times.

I'd love to hear your experience and how it was resolved.

Well, 332 of the cases I have defended have gone to a decision, and I haven't lost one in a while...

Screenshot 2024-10-10 at 3.39.07 PM.png

Out of nine so far this year, only four were ruled to be reverse domain hi-jacking. But I'd say my experience has been pretty good.

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
Yes. Hundreds of times.

Well, 332 of the cases I have defended have gone to a decision, and I haven't lost one in a while...

View attachment 9770

Out of nine so far this year, only four were ruled to be reverse domain hi-jacking. But I'd say my experience has been pretty good.

Huhhh!! Welcome back John!! I have just marked your account as Verified to add more trust.

Thank you for all you do for the industry!!!
Helmuts

jberryhill

Philadelphia Lawyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank you @Helmuts

I had not taken a look at DNForum in a long time, and had to reactivate an old email address to recover my login.

The Legal Issues forum does not seem to be tremendously active, but if appropriate threads are moved here, I'll pop in now and then to see if there are some good jumping off points to explore various topics.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

DediRock

Level 2
Reaction score
Yes. Hundreds of times.

View attachment 9770

That's impressive! Thanks for sharing this info.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom