Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

seeking advice Domain Marketplace Software - What are the options?

The author of this thread is seeking advice or feedback from the community.

Jojomon

Level 1
Reaction score
I'm looking to expand my portfolio of domains, more notably in the brandable space. I intend to have my own website with the ability to sell my domains that show off branding/logos, essentially an ecommerce site.

Squadhelp & brandbucket are the first two sites that come to mind when selling brandable domain names with a user experience that I like (logos, prices, well laid out & designed, the ability to inquire/lease/buy now, good product pages).

Is there any domain marketplace software that allows this functionality or will I need to build my own site using woocommerce or shopify? It seems like the other sites are using a different CMS (or custom built)?

Alternatively, what other domain marketplace software exists or have you tried others? I'm thinking about Epik if I can't find a better alternative. Thanks!

Domain summit 2024

Jojomon

Level 1
Reaction score
I spent all morning doing research and will use Efty.com as a starting point. While I wish I could further develop product pages with additional marketing content blocks, the overall design and usability seems top-notch. It does a great job with allowing bulk uploads too. This is great as I live in spreadsheets all day.

Neoget

Level 5
Reaction score
If you want you can create your own website, with WP and woocommerce + plugins, with this you will have more control over what you can do. The downside is that you need a strong domain name, else the growth is very slow.

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to expand my portfolio of domains, more notably in the brandable space. I intend to have my own website with the ability to sell my domains that show off branding/logos, essentially an ecommerce site.

Squadhelp & brandbucket are the first two sites that come to mind when selling brandable domain names with a user experience that I like (logos, prices, well laid out & designed, the ability to inquire/lease/buy now, good product pages).

Is there any domain marketplace software that allows this functionality or will I need to build my own site using woocommerce or shopify? It seems like the other sites are using a different CMS (or custom built)?

Alternatively, what other domain marketplace software exists or have you tried others? I'm thinking about Epik if I can't find a better alternative. Thanks!

As @Neoget said if you want the most flexibility using WooCommerce would be your best option. I would use a WordPress managed web hosting provider.

Other options if you don't want to build yourself are Epik custom marketplace, Efty, SquadHelp WLM, and a few others.

Currently I'm testing Domain.io and that should be ready to launch soon..

HiDomainer.com

Level 1
Reaction score
You can try HiDomainer.com, it is easy to use, support multi-language and logos, and PayPal Payment, Escrow MakeOffer/Payment Integrated.

ecoracer

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I park my domain names at sedo.com, it is simple and clear, the disadvantage is that you owe them 10 to 15% commission fee, but everything is handled neatly for you.

ecoracer

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
An important point for me personally is that your parked domain names will be found more easily via their search function on the sedo.com website ...

So you can ask yourself whether it is worth paying for a domain name management software yourself or pay the comission fee of a marketplace like sedo.com ...

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom