Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Domain Names - Overture Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I recently purchased two domain names which I spent hours finding. Single meaningful words with overture ratings, one with 82, the other 32 or 36. My question is relating to the relationship between type ins and overture ratings. May I assume that since I have a rating I will be getting visits, and the higher the rating the higher the visits. I calculated someone elses domains who have similar overture ratings and are getting type ins. If his are true I should be getting app. 30 a day. Obviously there is no direct relationship, I assume it could range from 15-45. Right now they're parked, and I don't see them making big bucks, since one is historical, the other a typo & religious term, however, I really would like to know if this works for traffic.

scorpio

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is the overture score with or without ext ..
as in is the score for domain or domain.com

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply Scorpio. No they are without the extension, i.e., domain. I think it's close to impossible finding available domains with extensions, except for some pros like you. I was just tossing out non-dictionary names, which have relevance. Things like ADHD, which is already taken.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
some many of us use ovt that many results are exagerrated.

a domain can have a score w/tld included over 200 and only get 20 visitors a day!

go figure?

jimbaggs

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
fab said:
Thanks for the reply Scorpio. No they are without the extension, i.e., domain. I think it's close to impossible finding available domains with extensions, except for some pros like you. I was just tossing out non-dictionary names, which have relevance. Things like ADHD, which is already taken.

ADHD taken? did you try ahdh? man whats the world coming too?

biggedon said:
some many of us use ovt that many results are exagerrated.

a domain can have a score w/tld included over 200 and only get 20 visitors a day!

go figure?

maybe someones spamming the results?

flipside: it can have 200 visits a day and only 25 ovt. go figure again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom