Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Domain Names Withheld!

Status
Not open for further replies.

C0113c70r

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by nicorlino
finally good news:
the first auth code has been received and sent to collector! best news in days!
best regards
nico

Got the auth code in the PM. Thanx.

--- C0113c70r

C0113c70r

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Great News! Nico has begun the transfers. Thanx Nico.

I'll be the first to admit... I despise paper-pushing institution. I'm just excited that Nico was able to get this taken care of. Unlike my other domains, these are slated for development upon receipt.

For any new people joining DNF, I just want to say that if you ever have the opportunity to transact with Nico, take it! Nico's a great person to deal with.

--- C0113c70r

nicorlino

I BUY TRAFFIC NAMES!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thanks collector for all of your praise! i have to add that collector has been very polite and fair despite all of the hassles i had to get those domains moved! i received the second auth code yesterday and the transaction has started!
happy thanksgiving to everyone and collector, it has been a pleasure doing business with you!
best regards
nico

nicorlino

I BUY TRAFFIC NAMES!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
transfers have been initiated and requests have been approved! i hope it will go through soon! i will be offline until saturday in case somebody tries to reach me!
best regards
nico

C0113c70r

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Follow Up...

I did get both names this week! It took a little while, and the German registrars made certain that I was properly frustrated, but the names finally made it over to me.

For all who have been following this thread, I just wanted to let you know that everything worked out great and I am (at last) a very happy camper.

I know that these names are of the lesser gTLDs, but I have confidence that I'll be able to develop them over the next few months into something great (or at least very nice). I hope you will all drop in on the sites in a few months and check them out.

Many thanx to Nico. He's a great person to deal with. Highly recommended for future trades. Just be certain you're patient if the names are with a German registrar.

--- C0113c70r

ComScout.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I had the same problem with www.Gandi.net a french owned company for domain name registration, you need to fax or send them heaps of paperwork, they suck, dont go near Gandi.net

nicorlino

I BUY TRAFFIC NAMES!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thanks a lot for all of your praise collector! i have to say the same: collector has always been very patient and fair and was a pleasure to do business with! i wish him good luck with the development and will be excited to see the sites up and running!
best regards
nico

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom