Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Domain Outbound Marketing - Tools I use to Collect The Leads.

Deleted member 322971123

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I have often read and got a message from new domain investors about how to research a lead.

In this post, I will share the tools which I use to collect the lead for doing outbound.

1. Google

Google is the best and first place to see the business listed with a particular search term.

Let assume I own a domain 'LocksmithNewyork.com' now I want to reach every locksmith who provides services in New York.

A simple google search 'Locksmith New York' return every locksmith service provider listed on google business.

IMG_20201208_155556.jpg

Now I will collect every domain names that locksmith business provider is using. You can use a bulk scraper to scrape all the listed data but I am here not going in that detail.

Simply go to every website and check their about section or footer for 'Email ID'.

Some website displays the 'contact email ID' other won't. Don't worry just take that website's domain in an excel file that won't display any contact ID.

You already got some good number of lead but there is still some business that doesn't show their email IDs. We use another tool to get their email IDs.

3. Hunter.io

Hunter.io is a tool that helps you to find email IDs of any website. Hunter.io is a paid tool but they provide some free usage every month. If you are just starting and want to test the water before going into full swing then I suggest you to only use the free plan instead of subscribing the paid.

After the sign up just go to the search and put the domain which you collected in your excel file in the previous step. You can use the bulk function of hunter.io but it's available only for paid plan user.

IMG_20201208_160757.jpg

After collecting every lead, now you are good to go.

Make sure you send outbound email in day time of your leads. Keep your outbound domain email short, up to the point and professional. Always give options to opt-out from the email.

That's what I have for today. Enjoy!

Ps:- I am also interested to know and always eager to learn about new tools and different things which you do to collect the leads.

Domain summit 2024

chayan

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is awesome. Please keep sharing more resource
Domain Graduate This book requires every domain investor as there is a lot to learn from this book. I have been reading this book for a long time but I have not finished it yet. InshaAllah I will read many more soon.

kevincook

Level 2
Reaction score
You can also try zfbot.com, it shows you domains that have similar keywords. I haven't done outbound myself am doing pretty good with passive sales. But I am also looking to start getting more aggressive

Deleted member 322971123

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You can also try zfbot.com, it shows you domains that have similar keywords. I haven't done outbound myself am doing pretty good with passive sales. But I am also looking to start getting more aggressive
I have heard about zfbot but not tried yet. Maybe a good tool for finding a similar domain name.

JLJ

Level 1
Epik Staff
Reaction score
There's a recent tool that I've found also very powerful to search for possible end-users - DoFo.com

Deleted member 322971123

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There's a recent tool that I've found also very powerful to search for possible end-users - DoFo.com
I admit DoFo.com is a great one especially checking how many domain names for a particular term is registered and on sale.

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I have often read and got a message from new domain investors about how to research a lead.

In this post, I will share the tools which I use to collect the lead for doing outbound.

1. Google

Google is the best and first place to see the business listed with a particular search term.

Let assume I own a domain 'LocksmithNewyork.com' now I want to reach every locksmith who provides services in New York.

A simple google search 'Locksmith New York' return every locksmith service provider listed on google business.

View attachment 4627

Now I will collect every domain names that locksmith business provider is using. You can use a bulk scraper to scrape all the listed data but I am here not going in that detail.

Simply go to every website and check their about section or footer for 'Email ID'.

Some website displays the 'contact email ID' other won't. Don't worry just take that website's domain in an excel file that won't display any contact ID.

You already got some good number of lead but there is still some business that doesn't show their email IDs. We use another tool to get their email IDs.
Thanks for sharing such a nice information, really appreciated...
white label SEO techniques
3. Hunter.io
Hunter.io is a tool that helps you to find email IDs of any website. Hunter.io is a paid tool but they provide some free usage every month. If you are just starting and want to test the water before going into full swing then I suggest you to only use the free plan instead of subscribing the paid.

After the sign up just go to the search and put the domain which you collected in your excel file in the previous step. You can use the bulk function of hunter.io but it's available only for paid plan user.

View attachment 4628

After collecting every lead, now you are good to go.

Make sure you send outbound email in day time of your leads. Keep your outbound domain email short, up to the point and professional. Always give options to opt-out from the email.

That's what I have for today. Enjoy!

Ps:- I am also interested to know and always eager to learn about new tools and different things which you do to collect the leads.

Last edited by a moderator:

shahed_sajid

Level 4
Reaction score
Hi,
I was about to ask for some effective suggestions for outbound tools. I searched for this post I saw months ago. I have some idea about how it starts but never tried outbound in practice. Now I think it can help me to earn some dollars. Thanks to all who share their knowledge on outbound marketing.

Anyway, Does anyone have any thoughts about Findendusers.com? How effective is this tool?

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom