Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Domain Parking – Still Profitable in 2024?

DediRock

Level 1
Reaction score
Hi, is domain parking still a viable income stream in 2024? I’m curious to know if it’s worth holding certain domains or if development is the better path.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't this just be a barrier of entry to competition for new parking companies?

It doesn't seem like it'd have an effect on Bodis, etc., as, if Google is their upstream ad provider, they would already have an account.

It likely wouldn't affect businesses seriously into making domain parking a part of their business model like, say, a registrar that wants to automatically park names, either on behalf of them or the clients, because they would have the budget to get a fancy lawyer letterhead to opt into content suitability if it takes too long to get verified.

It seems like it would just affect domainers with large portfolios going forward that may be able to create a parked lander and set their domains to it. They would have to go with an existing company and take the profit hit that the parking companies take off the top.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

DediRock

Level 1
Reaction score
Hi

do you have any domains that earn ppc revenue?

imo...
I don't currently have any domains that earn PPC revenue, but I'm always interested in learning more about how it works. Do you have any tips or experiences with this?

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
Few days ago we published the Domain Parking discussion session from the Domain Summit:

maybe this will be interesting for some

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom