Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Domain parking for adult domains?

Status
Not open for further replies.

triumph

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Which company is good for adult domains these days, domainsponsor is not cutting it for me anymore.

Any input would be appreciated.

I am sorry in advance if I posted this in the incorrect forum just in case :)

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Skenzo (Bijumbo/Trafficclub)
Some people swear for Hostway parking

ggezer

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Skenzo (Bijumbo/Trafficclub)
Some people swear for Hostway parking

Hello denny007

I cannot understand you signature message and can't send PM to you.can you please explain a bit how can we use this system for our parking domains.

regards

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
bigjumbo.com
trafficclub.com
PMs are for wimps

SEO Domainer

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have two adult domains at ParkingPanel and they are doing very good. One has 14% ctr and $0.18 rpc. You should try.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Adult names do well on parking panel. $0.18 rpc is impressive, but I agree with denny RPM is not so great. You may be able to increase it substantially though, you dont need to play with the keywords as 18cents /click is above average, all you need to do is play with your landers a bit and try to increase CTR

SEO Domainer

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The RPM reported by ParkingPanel is $7.4 not $25. Since I only have these two adult names I never bothered trying anything else for them except sedo and that's why i said they're doing very good because when I compare the stats there's a big difference. Thanks for the advice petrosc, I'll try some different landers.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Seo, the numbers you have given us at the beginning, (14% CTR and 0.18 RPC) indicate an RPM of $25.2. If your RPM is $7.4, then that is not good at all, and it means that you have either a lower CTR than 14%, or lower RPC(which is most likely the case)

snicksnack

DomainersChoice.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
skenzo is thebest, hostway just lost their feed

SEO Domainer

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Seo, the numbers you have given us at the beginning, (14% CTR and 0.18 RPC) indicate an RPM of $25.2. If your RPM is $7.4, then that is not good at all, and it means that you have either a lower CTR than 14%, or lower RPC(which is most likely the case)

Here is a screenshot to see for yourself: stats

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They count RPM per pageview not per unique anyway judging from the domain it is more GAMING traffic (and expired, not type-in) so RPM $25 is not bad at all...

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The 828 uniques made you $20, which means the actual RPM is $25. However, the RPM on your stats says $7, which corresponds with the number of your impressions, not uniques.
The stats are messed up because they calculate CTR based on uniques, and RPM based on impressions

SEO Domainer

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I thought my math is messed up because I didn't understand why they show such a small RPM. But it didn't cross my mind they calculate it based on impressions :). Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom