Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Domain (re)Seller Traffic Virus

Status
Not open for further replies.

KayDee

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Just wanted to pick your brains to help me out with a little research I'm doing at the moment.

Here's the question.

We all know that giving away something for free (or cheap...) is a good way to get some free publicity to our sites. So if you are a domain name website owner and wanted to give away somethin to your visitors so that they'll come back often AND so that you'll earn some money, what would it be?

I'm more interested in a free software. What type of software would you'd want your visitors having so that you'll get them back to your site often?

The reason I'm asking is because I'm currently writting a small software application that will not only be a huge traffic magnet to domain name resellers but will also be something that the visitors will love :) They'll love it so much they'll use it everyday....! And guess who's site they visit often in the process??? :) And there's also three ways that the domain reseller can crank up commisions through three different sources of income. It's all bundled into one cool application!

I'm looking for some more cool features to add to it.

So let's hear it folks. Don't be shy now.

Thanks in advance

Have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom