Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Domain Sells Itself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 73132

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So true.. we have to do all we can to get the best buck for what we sell :)
I like the homerun analogy best with pitches....

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i'd want a broker that could sell a motor boat to a desert nomad, personally.
Actually most of the requests for broker appear to be based on that expectation :)
It's true - a good domain speaks for itself. Sales pitch should be to the point and minimal, unless we are talking about some sort of niche industry.
Brokers don't do miracles, they don't sell ice to the Inuits :)

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
People brokering domains in a forum full of domainers is akin to selling candy to a chocolate makers' convention.

When you say "I broker xyz.com" I will bypass you and will contact the owner of "xyz.com" directly.

A broker is of use when they actually pitch domains to end-users, when they do the hard work to sell the domain like realtors sell homes. Otherwise, they are not worthy of their commission fee.

Deleted member 73132

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That raises the question that I alluded to .. Where do you find such brokers? We are all selling to each other on here and we all am sure have nice portfolios and want to flip some bigger ticket items

lol..Just in writing this is I got that domainer's rush after the phrase was in my mind after writing it and took out BiggerTickets.com and BiggestTickets.com. :)

Last edited:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I get that rush after I watch new commercials on tv and they did not get the one with the "s" on it hahahahah :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom