Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Domain Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trivia

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey,

I am planning on choosing a domain for my new myspace resource website but I am stuck between two choices. I hope someone can provide some feedbacks for both choices or perhaps suggest an alternative to the ones I have chosen.

sqooshy.com - I love the idea behind the dn but it seems like a typo of squoosh (a dictionary word) and squooshy (a more popular variation of the name)

scranky.com - A dictionary word that means 'thin or lean' but I sort of like the 'sound' of it.

Appreciated,

Richard

Domain Days 2024

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Squooshy is better, but do not really like either of them...what other domains do you have to choose from?

Trivia

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
doubleouch.com
doubleoops.com (not registered)
maybe humorful.com (reserved for another project)

T

tekz999

Use scranky.com
Sqooshy is a non-existent word. Squoosh is a transitive verb. Squooshy is a non-existent word also.

Trivia

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

I am wondering if I should purchase pmbox.com? Would that be much better than scranky?

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why don't you post a domains wanted quote and get a variety to choose from...just give your budget and I bet you will find a great name here.

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Before you spend the time and money, are you sure there is room on the internet for another myspace resource site?

Trivia

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why don't you post a domains wanted quote and get a variety to choose from...just give your budget and I bet you will find a great name here.

thanks for the suggestion. actually i have already done tha but the results i got so far aren't really that great :(

Trivia

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Before you spend the time and money, are you sure there is room on the internet for another myspace resource site?

for another cookie-cutter myspace site? perhaps not. but my will be free from the bombardment of ads and will be constructed from the ground up. i mean, even the best few myspace sites out there are so profit oriented that there are just tons of room left for improvement. my budget for this is pretty high and hope the quality of the site can win some of the crowd over.....

snicksnack

DomainersChoice.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
End of the day it does not really matter which of the names you choose. If you start develpoing the site from scratch and market it properly, the domain name you choose with increase in value...

Trivia

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the help all. Domain chosen

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom