Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Domain summer slowdown?

Status
Not open for further replies.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm still having multiple sales at Sedo right so I would not say sales are on the slump.
It would be good if the people bidding against me at the drops could take an extended vacation:greenwink:

Domain Days 2024

GoPC

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Also, one might consider the two massive Lawsuits and Settlements for both Google and Yahoo as affecting PPC Revenues and therefore making both developed and parked websites LESS profitable and less attractive.

I think this is the motivation for the new domain consortiums forming and domain consolidation.

It is also the reasone why I think we need to find a way to bridge the gap between domaineers that are sitting on great domains and the Retail buyers that don't know that just because a Domain isn't "available" for registration that doesn't mean it can't be had.

Retail domain SALES may just put the fire back into many of us... but for now, read the posts... EVERYONE is searching around for better PPC Rev. Everyone is complaining that per click revs are down. People are actually excited about Sedo's new change not particularly about the increase in revenues but the POTENTIAL increase.

Just because the industry NEWS says things are fine, doesn't mean they actually are. I agree that the market is in a slowing period. Again, look at the OVERALL attitude and posture of this forum (and the others)... people are searching for positive change. There is a reason.

GoPC

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom