Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Domain Tasting Registrar Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
plan on paying icann fees

There is no Icann or verisign fee for deleting domains. Registrar have a 5 day grace period during which they can delete the name and they get full refund. The $0.25 moniker fee is pure profit for moniker.

YL-TRADER

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
it is not .25 in my acct it is $1.00 !!

anne

pcad

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
add
3.) There are very often have problem with registering large volume of domain at one time.

Honestly i don't belive (i never try more then 200-300) they CAN do it in such bulk like 15 k a day.

netfounder

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
if u want test special ltd like (cn) .I can provide

Luc

Old school
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

actnow

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Luc

Old school
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Very well done and informative article.

Besides being an outstanding tech guy, he is also a great journalist.

Look forward to your next report - tasting analysis.

thank you!

mkellerman

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
http://www.tastinggenie.com charge $0.03 for deleting a domain, $7.25 if you want to register it. Don't know if you can withdraw funds though.

With the kind of volume you are talking about, you might be able to get a better deal with them.

Yofie

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
For those who want a bit of a history lesson and inside into tasting, checkout the article below.

http://www.moderndomainer.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=78&Itemid=1

Starting next week I'll be publishing daily lists of by registrar tasting counts, deletions, kept % complete with every domain they taste, drop and keep.

Will post URL when the site is up next week.
Luc
I was going to do the same thing with Redrops.com that I have.... but since tasting is going to be dropping off so much, I figured the time and effort were not worth it for the long run?

Also for the OP, if you want to catch that many domains to taste, you are really going to need your own registrar(s) or you will simply not get that many. That is if you go for Pending Delete domains.... Currently SnapNames and it's registrar's capture nearly 50% of all PD's, eNom and Pool grab another large %, some go to back orders from Moniker etc and the rest go to taster registrars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom