Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Domain Thief: "Okan Dogan"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum Mod
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So I had some names left in namecheap, and , but most of my names are at moniker. The names at nc were not really valuable except for JUT.org, and a few others that I needed for business plans. Well I had the email address *@pdns.us for the whois and then forgot about it, and the the pdns.us name expired. I was out with my family and got an email on my blackberry, from namecheap that my account had been accessed, and then that the person was turning off the security notice.

I right away replied that the account was hacked, and they asked a few questions, and the next morning I had all names that were hacked, returned.

Well also I called the kid on the whois for the new registration of pdns.us, Noah Glaser. He had no idea about it, and said he had not registered a domain name in about 6 month.

Then when namecheap confirmed that the hack was through the pdns.us email, I got all my names back etc, so all was fine, but now the [email protected] (as showing currently on the pdns.us whois) email sends me an email, asking if I want to buy the name, and the guy calls himself "Okan Dogan"...

The thief, and namecheap's emails
http://efreeloaders.com/pics/715565e2dc8cd7272d5b3d4b61877a5b.jpg
Whois screenshot:
http://efreeloaders.com/pics/4cf0e1ce1bb3df4a8621852253bfd32e.jpg

DCG, since you work (if you still do) for Godaddy, could you help the kid Noah Glaser get his account back, he says this guy hacked his account to register this domain, and then it appears to hack my domain names. But maybe he just used Glaser's whois, for the name (randomly from another name?), I donno. But thought I would report this to the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom