Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Domain transfers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebrdomains

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok someone just finished pushing their domain names to my account which is a reseller of wild west domains. Had to create an account so he could push them to me. My question is can I transfer them to my godaddy account or do I have to wait 60 days?

Eric

cbk

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

CanSpace

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Check the whois info at internic.net.. if the registrar was the same before as it is now (after it was "pushed" to you) then you won't have to wait 60 days. If it has in fact been transfered to a new registrar, you'll have to wait.

ebrdomains

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No the names were pushed to me. The person that had the names had them registered at the same place. All he did was push the names to me like you would at godaddy. I am a little confused can I transfer to godaddy?

superthing

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Interesting thread, I was wondering the same thing actually. If a domain is pushed from the individuals godaddy account to my godaddy account, do I still have to wait the 60 day term?

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Interesting thread, I was wondering the same thing actually. If a domain is pushed from the individuals godaddy account to my godaddy account, do I still have to wait the 60 day term?

Yes, you must wait 60 days before transferring it out of GoDaddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom