Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond
Status
Not open for further replies.

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello. I was contacted by Godaddy/TDNAM that there was an offer on a domain I held at GD; a LLLL.org. It wasn't for sale in their system. I came back with a counter offer and they accepted. Sale is under $500 USD for item 17525208. Buyer paid GD, I transferred (domain is not in my account anymore). How long do I have to wait to be paid?

As well, when the domain sold the Canadian dollar wasn't doing so hot so USD make more CDN. Do I get credited with how the dollar was the day the domain sold or when money is transferred into my Paypal account?

Go Daddy

GoDaddy.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello. I was contacted by Godaddy/TDNAM that there was an offer on a domain I held at GD; a LLLL.org. It wasn't for sale in their system. I came back with a counter offer and they accepted. Sale is under $500 USD for item 17525208. Buyer paid GD, I transferred (domain is not in my account anymore). How long do I have to wait to be paid?

As well, when the domain sold the Canadian dollar wasn't doing so hot so USD make more CDN. Do I get credited with how the dollar was the day the domain sold or when money is transferred into my Paypal account?
NameFox -

As a fraud prevention measure, we pay the seller 20 days after we have received the funds for "customer to customer" transactions that occur via our Domain Buy Service or Auction site that are $500 USD or below.

When we pay the seller, the seller will receive the amount calculated in USD on the date paid. (Example for a sale that occurred via our Domain Buy Service: if the domains sold for $400 USD, we will pay $400 USD 20 days after we receive the payment from the buyer)

Thanks for the question, let us know if we can help with anything else.

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank you for your assistance. Greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom