Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Domaincar

Status
Not open for further replies.

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
denny007 said:
You do not know the background. This inferiority-complexed-clown started to call me THIEF, SKIPPER (he can not udnerstand that even men can wear kerchief), which I mostly ignored.

But now he is verbally attacking my mother ? This is unforgivable, he has no right to call anybody "low-life" for heaving TM typos, because only the lowest of lowlifes is slamming PARENTS !!!

Don't exagerate. You were the one with the direct insults and the threats. Not that they bothered me in the least. Only thing you could probably beat me on is your National Sport (ping-pong, right?). :laugh: I didn't attack your Mother, read the thread, and Unasi ARE lowlife. My concern is that your bad faith actions give the rest of us real Domainers a black eye and can lead some of the newbies into thinking all these scams are ok. You don't present a very good example of ethics, that's for sure. Skipper

nameslave said:
That is actually the address of a hotel there.

Notice on action was sent, received and replied to from that address by Mr. Lee. Hard to catch up with that slimeball. Wonder why he puts so much effort into hiding? Duh! :mad:

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Stoc as hard You try You can`t save the WORLD

As You can see if You click today`s post, You can see guys who like appraisal`s for googlepc.com, ebaystudio.com and so on...

I can tell that %90-%95 here in this forum own domains with possible tm problems.

If someone gives up theyre tm portfolio, there will be others who will take them.

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
stuff said:
Stoc as hard You try You can`t save the WORLD
As You can see if You click today`s post, You can see guys who like appraisal`s for googlepc.com, ebaystudio.com and so on...
If someone gives up theyre tm portfolio, there will be others who will take them.

Yeah, you're right of course. I'm done.

financialtraffic

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think both Denny007 and Stocdoctor have valid points from completely opposite sides of the fence. Now if only both of you could agree to make your points without personal insults, it might add value to the threads instead of make them painful to read.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Stocdoctor said:
Notice on action was sent, received and replied to from that address by Mr. Lee. Hard to catch up with that slimeball. Wonder why he puts so much effort into hiding? Duh! :mad:
Hmm ... that is fishy. He either owns the hotel (which is not possible: it's the Intercontinental Hotel), rent a room there on a permanent basis (more likely), or is a manager/messenger there who is in charge of all incoming mail. ;)

crazyd

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
JEsports said:
Can we keep it on topic please? Thanks

I have been under the impression for some time that Unasi IS DOtregistrar.

For any of you who have a Dotregistrar account,if you let a domain expire and it's a decent domain, the domain will not go into Redemption. Rather, on the 31st day (or so) past the expire date, the domain becomes owned by Unasi.

The only other explaination is that Dotregistrar has a "backorder" service (similar to Snapnames' deal with Netsol, Moniker, and others) where the domain can be backordered and aquired before Redemption, and Unasi is using this service heavily. But I don't know of such a service with Dotregistar.

Unasi has got to be Dotregistrar/Domain Collection.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. This scumbag registered the "www" prefix of my company.

gemsergio

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
About domaincar.com I am pretty sure they are from hong kong had dealt with them in the past (they are horrible) and from sources that had their contact infos they should be in hong kong or at least their real phone number is there.
They are incredible in snatching good typos sometimes I am really really amazed.
It almost seems like they have or A) access to alexa kind of report or B) have some kind of spyware that let them track user surfing url.
c) have some sort of connection with registrar
Or they are plain genious which I doubt.

anyway another interesting post about them read it all.
Whois domaincar.com?
http://toadstool.se/journal/2005/11/11/giving-away-my-dreamhost-password-to-unasi-inc

crazyd

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DomainCar = Unasi = Dotregistrar = Domain Collection

Unless someone can prove different

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
crazyd said:
DomainCar = Unasi = Dotregistrar = Domain Collection

Unless someone can prove different

Thats what I always thought

jberryhill

Philadelphia Lawyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is Zuccarini still locked up as he should be?

Released 11/5/2005 according to the Bureau of Prisons locator database.

financialtraffic

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My guess is it won't take him long to find his way back to a computer, even if it's against the terms of his parole/extended sentencing.

gemsergio

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I doubt its him domaincar has been around quite some time its only lately they really exploded

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
financialtraffic said:
My guess is it won't take him long to find his way back to a computer, even if it's against the terms of his parole/extended sentencing.

he is already found the way
Domains are resolving. He lost many, but he also could save many.
one lawyer hold his domains when he was in prison

Ovicide

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
jberryhill said:
Released 11/5/2005 according to the Bureau of Prisons locator database.

Thanks, John.

That's another resource I hadn't heard of. I've already tried it out by looking up the record for Jim Bakker.

It works great.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He dropped it...

I guess your company is not getting much traffic.
:-#

Acroplex said:
Thanks for the replies. This scumbag registered the "www" prefix of my company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom