Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Domainers get together in Los Angeles Area!

Status
Not open for further replies.

myst woman

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would love to have gotten an email about this last week.

Domain Days 2024

adill420

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can see the bust coming already on TV... Bad boys, Bad boys, which ya gonna do when the UDRP is up for you.... TM Domain sniffing bots.... Quick, hide those 200 domains underneath the sofa!

Just kidding. :party:

aww man you busted the element of surprise! actually we will be few blocks away from ICANN ! Who is up for late night mission!?

GypsyBee

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
adill420, thanks for the info! I look forward to meeting you, as well as dmblea and raider.

dmblea, being Mapquest is off a lot, and from the map it doesn't look anywhere close to 1/2 mile, I called the Harbor House. They confirmed it is in no way 1/2 a mile but just one block away. You can see the restaurant from the hotel.

dmblea

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks GypsyBee. Look forward to seeing everyone tomorrown in LA.

adill420

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
great I will see you guys tommorow around 3pm !

thanks

sevent

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i'm here now just got in, where is checkin?

any other DNFers arrived yet?

myst woman

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Still not too late yet! Anything I can do to help?

I am pretty pi**ed off about this. This was in my backyard and I only found out about it on the eve of the cutoff to the RSVP. Iwould have really wanted to go to this. Strangely, i could not just dump my daily responsibilities thru the end of the week with barely any notice.

Would an email or even an instant message a mere week in advance have been too much trouble?

Considering how much I have been on here lately I am astonished to find a geographically placed local event a 45 minute drive from me almost biting me on the nose before i can grasp what's going on it before the rsvp's were locked out.

What kind of organizing is that?

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am pretty pi**ed off about this. This was in my backyard and I only found out about it on the eve of the cutoff to the RSVP. Iwould have really wanted to go to this. Strangely, i could not just dump my daily responsibilities thru the end of the week with barely any notice.

Would an email or even an instant message a mere week in advance have been too much trouble?

Considering how much I have been on here lately I am astonished to find a geographically placed local event a 45 minute drive from me almost biting me on the nose before i can grasp what's going on it before the rsvp's were locked out.

What kind of organizing is that?

Ah, I think signing up on time would be your responsibility. Just because of "how much you have been on here lately" you think the organizers are going to track you down and invite you personally. Oh boy... :greenno:

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
This was in my backyard and I only found out about it on the eve of the cutoff to the RSVP.

I would of given you mine if I only knew, (if thats allowed). It was in my backyard too, found out about it 5 days prior on this forum, thought I could squeeze it into my schedule, but just couldnt. If I only had 2 weeks notice, I could of made this....Hope they have another one here soon!

adill420

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i had been posting here and other forums for sometime. I am not too sure how else to publicize the event and abide by forums rules too ;)

steven22

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I just want to let everyone know that the event was a HUGE success. All of the planners, speakers and sponsors did an amazing job putting together an event for US. I wanted to thank everyone involved again for making it a worthwhile investment. Again, Thank You!

sevent

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I second that! Great conference and very generous of the sponsors to cover all of the costs except for travel and lodging.

Hey Guys,
I just want to let everyone know that the event was a HUGE success. All of the planners, speakers and sponsors did an amazing job putting together an event for US. I wanted to thank everyone involved again for making it a worthwhile invest. Again, Thank You!

adill420

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:) Yes it was a great event. Thanks to everyone who participated!

adill420

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
highlights and other information about the event will be available very soon!

thanks

Barbara: A pleasure meeting you as well!

dotbidz

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wish I had read this post earlier... glad to hear it went well, but sad that I missed it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom