Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

DomainersRus.com : Just could not resist the temptation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainEngineer

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I had this domain in sight for few days and ultimately given up to the temptation and registered it.

The emotions of being a domainer (and damn proud of it) for almost 8 years just overwhelmed me and I thought what the heck - its just 1 more domain in addition to few thousand others that we had :)

I thought as domainers we experience a lot of fun, excitement, restlessness. And of course the feeling that we get when we succeed in registering our ideas is priceless. It is something else that if others see our domains the same way as we do.....but still we domainers do feel good about our domains :)

So now when I think it doesn't appear to be a bad name afterall (domainer disease syndrome - every domain we get is a great domain :cheeky: ) as it can be used for proud domainers meeting place, discussion board or forum.

Just wanted to share the joy of registering this baby.

Comments welcome!

Thanks.

Rick

Domain Days 2024

Dave Zan

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
He he he, nice one, Rick. :)

What are you going to do with it, anyway?

DomainEngineer

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys for your responses.

As far as tm is concerned, almost every domain can be a possible tm.

I know all the people who had R-Us domains got letters about 2 years ago but then the sender just gave up. In fact if I remember correctly, the r-us company even lost a udrp few years ago. Btw, if I get one I for sure will file response to it as there are no toys involved here :)

I think the domain has emotional value and can be used for domain forum or blog etc if developed properly.

Lets see what we do it future....like I said I just registered it because I could not let it go :)

If you guys have any ideas/suggestions....please let us know.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom