Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Domains For Sale category

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mythios

I have a suggestion to move the Domains For Sale category to the top of the page. It is the single-most-used category under Appraisals, and it is adversely positioned near the bottom of the website. With this many posts and threads (over 4k and 1k respectively), I feel the category should be moved to the top where it has immediate viewing. It is obvious this is one of the two most popular categories on the site, since we are in the business of buying/selling domains. I'm just surprised this hasn't been moved earlier.

Upvote 0

RON2

@domainbuyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That could take more focus off domain discussion. It seems the For Sale forum already gets plenty of attention where it is?

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, everything is arranged fine. It is in advertising forums for a reason....

M

Mythios

NM, you obviously don't see what I'm saying. It would not detract from domain discussion. And I can read, doberry, I know where it is placed.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mythios
NM, you obviously don't see what I'm saying. It would not detract from domain discussion. And I can read, doberry, I know where it is placed.

sorry mythious...i should let you give your feedback without debate. :) :) :) :)

M

Mythios

Doberry, I appreciate good discussion, but telling me the category is in the advertising forums is kind of belittling, don't you think? Thanks for your input.

GeorgeK

Leap.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mythios: I think it's near the bottom of the list for a reason -- it encourages people to look at the the other categories, as they scroll down to the bottom. Just like a magazine or newspaper doesn't have all its best articles at the very front, but spreads them throughout the issue, so that folks will stumble across other interesting pieces.

M

Mythios

Thanks for the reasoning, George, actually I think both ways would work just fine. Just wanted some intellectual discussion about this, your take makes perfect sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators