Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

domainsite questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

methods

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
When reg. expires will you be automatically sent a bill for the new year or will they just expire, and thats that?

If you sell yours and wish to push to another who also got 25 , will they be charged for now having 50?

owen

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
methods said:
When reg. expires will you be automatically sent a bill for the new year or will they just expire, and thats that?

If you sell yours and wish to push to another who also got 25 , will they be charged for now having 50?

You will get a renewal notice when the domain gets close to expiration. If you renew it then it stays. If you do not renew it, it will get deleted.

We do not charge for ownership transfers. However, Afilias seems to be unsure about how they are going to enforce the unique registrant criteria. I find it highly unlikely that they would have an issue with the registrant contact information changing after registration to that of someone that already has 25 names. I recommend you do not abuse it though as a way of getting more free domains that the 25 allowed. If it is used legitimately I don't see the problem.

methods

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
owen said:
You will get a renewal notice when the domain gets close to expiration. If you renew it then it stays. If you do not renew it, it will get deleted.

We do not charge for ownership transfers. However, Afilias seems to be unsure about how they are going to enforce the unique registrant criteria. I find it highly unlikely that they would have an issue with the registrant contact information changing after registration to that of someone that already has 25 names. I recommend you do not abuse it though as a way of getting more free domains that the 25 allowed. If it is used legitimately I don't see the problem.

no im actually asking for the person i pushed to; i pushed mine and just wanted to be sure for them that they are not going to be charged for now having over 25... thats all

Thanks Owen

owen

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
methods said:
no im actually asking for the person i pushed to; i pushed mine and just wanted to be sure for them that they are not going to be charged for now having over 25... thats all

Thanks Owen

The new owner will be fine. They will not get charged.

You can get 25 name at each registrar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom