Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Domainut - you have some explaining to do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameTower

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
how do you know hes seen it
ill go ask him..
just to clear things up if u wish?
- Jordan

Domainut

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for pointing me to this thread Jordan.
Until today I had not been aware of this thread.

MrW had sent me a PM inquiring as to what was going on with this domain. And I explained as I had done to JuniperPark.

This domain was not brokered by myself. It was an affiliate link to sedo. I have not made any direct relationships with the seller. JP informed me of several copyright or tms against said domain, and MrW contacted me about the name as well. I removed it from the listing simply to keep anyone else from inquiring. JP was the only party that had contacted me regarding the name. So, having already explained my position to him, removing the domain from the post was the simplest thing to do.

I explained from the initial PM that I was simply an affiliate referring members to Sedo, and had no relationship with the supposed owner, and for JP to referr any questions he had regarding the domain through sedo.

URLCollection

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by JuniperPark

When you put yourself out there as a "broker" for a transaction, you *ARE* liable when things go wrong. Doesn't matter if it's real estate, a car, or a domain, if you're the broker, YOU are in trouble as well.
Good post Juniper as that is a fact. The broker is responsible for the entire transaction to the buyer. That is how we work. Good Luck to All on this one - Some real nice folks involved here. Hope no one gets taken on this deal. Steve

Cash Is King

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by URLCollection
Good post Juniper as that is a fact. The broker is responsible for the entire transaction to the buyer. That is how we work. Good Luck to All on this one - Some real nice folks involved here. Hope no one gets taken on this deal. Steve

100% correct Steve, and nice job pointing that out. :-D

Andy

NameTower

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes but hes not a broker, just an affiliate :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom