Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Don't take life for granted.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
On Saturday I was at home working on my PC and received a call from my father. He asked me if I heard? and I said heard what?

He then told me that my cousins husband Glen who works for Consumers Gas Enbridge, the largest home servicing gas company in Canada had been killed in a work related accident. Glen left his house on Saturday to go to a service call at noon, by 3 PM Glen who was a big, muscular, healthy guy was dead from too much gas inhilation. Glen worked for the gas company for 15 years so he was not inexperienced at it.

Glen leaves behind a wife ( my cousin Susan ) and two small children aged 13 and 9.

I am not looking for condolences by telling this story, just go home and be greatful for what you have, you never know when life can take an awful turn.

I will be at the funeral today.

-=DCG=-

Domain Days 2024
M

mole

Be grateful for each day and every day that you've been given by God, and make the world a better place for others, for in others, we exist.

DomainQuay

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So very sorry to hear that...

Our prayers are with your family.

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear that. I know what it feels like, I lost my brother when I was 14. I guess these tragic events prove that we're not here to stay forever.

Jeffreyw

Football Club owner
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My former classmate in high school died of cardiac arrest a month ago (October). He was a drug user for a long time, since our high school days. I felt sad when i heard of the news. How much more would i feel if he was a close love one.

stevey

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
all part of life, everyone will die one day, just have to make the most of it and cherish the time you have now with loved ones. I lost my father a few months ago, were very close, so i know what its like, especially now its coming up to xmas

OgieOgalthorpe

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing the story DCG - my condolences to the family.

Shaggy

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Very sad. I wish the family my sympathy and hope they can pull through this.

Limit$

Level 7
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
wow. That is very hard yes I too know how it feels it may sound stupif but on 7/18/05 at 12:04 my dog died. I had this for for 10 years and was there with me threw thick and thin and it was the one thing I loved the most in this world and now since xmas is comming I can't even be with my puppy. Well dcg tell your family to sue..and my prayes with you and your family.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Very sad to hear. Our prayers are with his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom