Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Website Dotcoms that are registered at Go-Daddy only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Any price range. Let's make a simple criteria. If you wouldn't be happy to buy back the name two days later at 25 percent less than what you are asking, then don't send them.

Anything else means you are trying to stick me with some type of garbage product. If you want to price them right then go ahead and send anything you want, but price the names for what they are actually worth....like for what someone could reasonably expect to get on a forum today with a little effort.

If you price the name at $150 I should be able to get $50 if I had to sell it right now on this forum. If I can't sell the name right now for any price here, then I don't see why I should bankrupt myself and pay your bills for you.

For $150 I should be able to sell it here for $50 right now with hardly any effort at all. And if I find the right end-user I should be able to get $500 at least.

Send names that are actually worth in the ballpark of the price you are asking and the deals will come. I have been making lots of deals, but also getting lots of worthless names where people want me to bail them out and pay their bills for them.

If it takes zero creativity to register a name, then the name is likely worth zero. At some point, you have to sell something of value (a decent name), in order to get something of guaranteed value (cash).

Keep sending.

WhoDatDog

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom