Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

download store script

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexmax

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a script that I can sell download from. where you buy a script or template, and they are send a user name and password to a time expiring download. Does anyone know of a low cost solution for this. I was hoping for something not built on oscommerce.

Thanks for reading.

Domain Days 2024

Nexmax

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
the files arent protected.....once you know where files are they are just there. Same with DCB

Nexmax

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
know that script as well, least I know where the template came from and if its from same script, it was hard to install and intergrate. I'm looking for more of a complete site, not a php membership script.

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am in the middle of making a script. IPN-X is what I am calling it. It's for paypal and it protects the downloads.

Nexmax

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
nding on price, features, lyout and like I would be very interested. I've looked and found one I plan on buying put its for a narrow market.

I want the download link to be sent to them right after payment, be protected, and last for certain number of days. I know they are out there, but I'm not seeing least not ones I like.

Just let me know and hope you have luck with it, would seem a needed product.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the "shopping cart" store with godaddy for 9.95/mo does exactly this and you can set the amount of downloads allowed per purchase and also time frame for when it expires, after purchase it automatically sends them an email with the unique download link..you can also list other items for sale and paypal is automatically part of the payment options with the instant notification/all automated process etc..it really is the best I have found and super easy to use...its basically a big template you just fill in the blanks and you can add any html you want in the fields..it also has full order history and reports, etc and you can organize the store by different categories and make products featured or link to each other, etc..check it out

Nexmax

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
thank you both I do welcome it, and so does payloadz, but I'm looking for a script, not a monthly bill. They are some great services out there of that type beut they have monthly fees, and bandwidth and disk space......my server already has enough of all, including the bill. Just looking for a php only script.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom