Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Dream Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
that's ok, lets give all DNF members a chance to bolster their egos by coming back to this old thread and telling us how great their lives are...

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lmao, I didnt even see the date! hahhaha it came up in the searches for cannabis.com on the threads search...DUDE... it's still a great thread! :)

oooohhh btw, is having a good life a bad thing? I thought that was part of the reason we are alive...for enjoyment and success? Correct me if I am wrong...but I think I can speak for almost ALL domainers when I say that "we DO have a dream"...

Edder

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
And some of us are more addicted to that dream than others...:)

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
seeker said:
bumping threads that are over a year old is very annoying.
Write that down :)

I agree. How about starting new interesting threads instead of resurrecting old ones Mucus?

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
again, didnt see the date...YOU keep bumping it back up..lol

ivdnet

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I had many dreams, I used to play sax and sing but at 23 I changed my life becoming a banker... Had my career and still continued, in the meantime, playing the sax... Now I am an economist and I still play the sax...

When playing the sax was my job I gave it up, when it became a hobby things changed...

Same for domain trading and running websites... It is fun and I love it but if it had to be my fulltime job.. forget it!

I rather am a small boy than a big man (referring to a post on this site in the broker forum). Boys can dream and have fun, big men are not allowed to...

Try to get a job that at the end of the day allows you to think at something else or you will be a sad person.

Working from home is a problem because you cannot easily distinguish your private time from the business one...

Closing now, going to play the sax!

Ciao and good luck!

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
funny, after reading that last post, everytime I see an "a" my mind changes it to an "e"

ivdnet

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
GT Web said:
funny, after reading that last post, everytime I see an "a" my mind changes it to an "e"

did not want to be benned... I mean banned! :cheeky:

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Found this post very informative. I'm glad mocus brought it to the top of the weedle, DNForum.com should have like a commemrative post section..

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yep, this is a great thread..sometimes they just have to keep going! When I was a young man I used to confuse words like that myself but as you pass through those delicate young teenage years and finally get your hormones in check and start actually having "some" then its not on your mind CONSTANTLY and you can focus on all the other fun and interesting things in life too...like playing the sax for instance....lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom