Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

DROA --fighting back

Status
Not open for further replies.

jberryhill

Philadelphia Lawyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"I think it's just a matter of time before eNom kicks them. Sure they make $, but there will be a point when the $ just isn't worth it."

I do not presently foresee that point in time approaching. I would be interested in pursuing action against DROA and Enom on behalf of registrars and resellers who have been injured by DROA's practices, if there was a reasonable way to put food on the table in the meantime.

nicpal

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
jberryhill said:
"I think it's just a matter of time before eNom kicks them. Sure they make $, but there will be a point when the $ just isn't worth it."

I do not presently foresee that point in time approaching. I would be interested in pursuing action against DROA and Enom on behalf of registrars and resellers who have been injured by DROA's practices, if there was a reasonable way to put food on the table in the meantime.

That's good because I have regged the DROQ.com typo. So any income from this site will be converted to DN$ and spread amongst the members of this forum evenly as compensation for the junk mail.

DaddyHalbucks

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
nicpal wrote:

That's good because I have regged the DROQ.com typo. So any income from this site will be converted to DN$ and spread amongst the members of this forum evenly as compensation for the junk mail.
+++++++++++++++++++++++

If you truly want change and want to leverage that domain name, don't put up a for profit page.

Put up an informational page about DROA's alleged scams. Put up a history. Add a link to this thread.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Useless junk - I always read flyers about anything else except for domain transfers. Long gone are the days of NetSol and their proverbial invoices :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom