Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Drop Wizard Announcement!

Status
Not open for further replies.

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Gordon is having some computer problems, his HD keeps crashing. He just wanted all of DW's customers to know that he is not ignoring any e-mails, it's just he can't access his computer nor the Internet.

Hopefully it will be fixed in 24 hours.

Thanks!

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Tell him I feel for him Kim - I'm having some problems with mine now too. Not sure if it is a fouled up Windows XP installation or a hardware problem (could be bad hard drive, processor going bad or faulty RAM). I'm going to scrub the drive and reinstall this weekend. Hope that will do it because troubleshooting the hardware would be a bigger and more expensive pain in the butt!

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I hate it when I have computer problems like that. Its like having a heart attack or something. :)

RMF

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Tell him I feel for him Kim - I'm having some problems with mine now too. Not sure if it is a fouled up Windows XP installation or a hardware problem (could be bad hard drive, processor going bad or faulty RAM). I'm going to scrub the drive and reinstall this weekend. Hope that will do it because troubleshooting the hardware would be a bigger and more expensive pain in the butt!

I hear you Duke! Sometimes you don't realize how important a functioning computer is until it crashes and you have no alternative to use immediately.

I spoke with Gordon earlier today, and it should be fixed by tomorrow morning Saturday (hopefully).

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom