Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Dropping Search Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Customb

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Honestly that question should never be asked unless you are charged for the list. If you are getting it for free or it's a free tool then be greatful, let the developer have his secrets, and go on about your life. :) IMHO

oohdale

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

gariben

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Honestly that question should never be asked unless you are charged for the list. If you are getting it for free or it's a free tool then be greatful, let the developer have his secrets, and go on about your life.

It's not that we care about the list or not. If you're using Exody or some other paid service, then it wouldn't be fair to them.

but anyways.....

Customb

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Oh yes I agree there. I would never breach the copyright or resource rights from another provider. When building a tool/business you look to prosper. If you do it illegally you will never prosper. :) Thanks

actnow

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Information on the net flows at the speed of light. (no pun intended.) If you use sources that you are not authorized to use. It will be discovered quickly.

And, if you ask how. The first thing they would do is put in some incorrect information. And, see if it shows up on your service.

The last thing you want to do is to do something that is illegal. You will eventually be caught. And, the legal and monetary penalties can be brutal.

Nexus

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by wyvern
Matt,
Very nice tool....I've also bookmarked it.....when I use the copy button and dropped them into the Dropwizard checker(for instance), there were no line breaks, so it was pasted as one large file name....when I just copied and pasted by highlighting and Ctrl-c, Ctrl-p, it pasted fine.....I'm using IE 5.5.
Nice job.
Wyvern, use the FreeWho status checker button for IE ( click here ), they blend nicely together. Select, and click.

:) Nice tool, Matt!

~ Nexus

Nexus

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Customb
How ironic. It looks VERY SIMILIAR to http://www.snaganame.com that I released to the forum over 3 weeks ago. Oh well. Competition will come but true experience will outlast all competition. We are averaging almost 1,000 searches a day, planning $39.50 snaps, and tieing into several registrars for drops. Good luck though. :)
Has a few extra nicities over Snag a Name though. You're right though, Competition is good. By virtue of this post, we get a preview of your future development plans. :) Cool beans.

~ Nexus

Customb

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes matt and I have discussed our two tools and will be discussing in more detail in the next few days/weeks. Thanks for all of the support for both of us. We both appreciate it.

lawpsych

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Matt, I've regged several names I would have missed without your tool. Please keep it up and running. I'd be lost without it, now.

Warmest regards,
Sheila

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by centerpoint

LMAO !! Yeah Sure you wouldn't

That was completely uncalled for centerpoint. I can attest to the complete integrity of Customb and don't know why you would make such blind accusations. If you have any real concerns, maybe before you throw out something like that you could just address them with some of the old hands around here that have a clue. We'd be glad to help I'm sure. Doc

centerpoint

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Stocdoctor

That was completely uncalled for centerpoint.

I agree and I should have left well enough alone. I do apologize

Paul

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by centerpoint

I agree and I should have left well enough alone. I do apologize

Paul

I'm sure the post above is appreciated centerpoint. Doc

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom