Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Dshop - A lier and and Cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

B.King

Hard Ass™
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I received a Pm from Dshop asking if I was interested in a 3 letter .com , We agreed on the price , and got a transaction started ,

This morning when I woke up I saw a couple of pms saying that the previous owner of the domain (someone in Thailand) wanted his domain back and that he cant go forward with the sale , I told him that we have a deal and he has to honor it , Just a while back I checked the that Dnp is listed at the whois contact on the domain.

So in short not only is this guy a lier he is also a cheat . Dnp was probably not even aware that the domain was pending sale to some one , I know Andy is an upstanding member of this community . My transaction is still valid at escrow.com , Dshop has now to go forward with this deal and it is up to him to work this out with DNP.

Last edited by a moderator:

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. It's cut-throat business. You have the right to legal action and/or leaving negative feedback.

dshop

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I sold it to DNP because i need cash and we deal with paypal.I'm new of escrow i ask some of my friends they said its taking 5-7 days because of transfering the domain.So i said a lie.

B.King

Hard Ass™
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you never asked me for paypal , Funds can also be sent via direct wire , you could have requested that, This is still not over , you can still save your reputation and complete your end of this deal

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I sold it to DNP because i need cash and we deal with paypal.I'm new of escrow i ask some of my friends they said its taking 5-7 days because of transfering the domain.So i said a lie.

Whatever happened to business ethics and the handshake that closes a deal?

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I hope this works out for you B.King....a deal is a deal.
This is bad for your future business dshop. Many prefer escrow when dealing with large transactions.

dshop

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
i asked you B.King and you said me escrow is better.

Still i dont have the payment i will pm to DNP , if he will accept we dont have any problem.

B.King

Hard Ass™
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ofcourse escrow.com is better , 99% of the members here wont use paypal for a transaction nearing 10k

dshop

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Now you can delete this theard , we will wait when DNP will online

B.King

Hard Ass™
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dshop is claiming that he has not received payment from Dnp yet and that he has requested the domain to be pushed back , so he can complete his deal with me ,

I will reserve further judgment on this matter , and give an opportunity to Dshop to make this right

Last edited by a moderator:

B.King

Hard Ass™
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
New Info , Not only did this is guy back out of the deal ,
The domain was actually stolen , When I started the transaction with him , I had a feeling that the domain might be stolen , so I emailed the previous owner though email , he just got back to me and told me that the domain was stolen and he is in the process of recovering it .

This guy had a positive feedback of 7 , it means hes sold domains to a some more members here , I wonder if thos were stolen aswell , I would suggest if youve bought anything from him before you should verify if its legit

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info B.King...now we know why he wanted paypal.
I guess he is unaware of chargebacks on paypal. Why do people bother if they will get caught?

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focus
How about 8k?
Do you have traffic stats? daily visitors?
Chris
Quote:
Originally Posted by dshop
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dshop
In Reply to your Post 1459733:

hello ,i have kul.com let me know if you interested

sure..whats the best price? stats?

Chris

if you can do a quick payment 10k+fees .. i dont know abour stats bu domain is pagerank 3

i have a 8,5k offer.10k is my last offer wıth %50 spilit fees

This was from a PM from this guy about kul.com, I assume it's the same domain...I left it alone because something seemed fishy with him...just instinct I guess. Good luck guys.

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hmm .. I think I can sometimes smell who to deal with and who not to deal with. I had this 'dshop' guy red-flagged all the time, can't really explain why. :)

Anyways, I hope this one gets solved without anyone (except dshop) losing their money.

B.King

Hard Ass™
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He offered it to me for 10k also.
Are you sure dshop is involved in the theft, maybe he bought it from the thief?

I doubt it very much , The whois info changed from the previous owner to Omer Sergi Aka Dshop without any third party in between , He instantly sold it , Did not post it publicly , insisted on paypal , it has been proven in this thread that he was lying al along , the admins have also told me that he was banned under another user name previously on dnf . with all this info there should be no doubt that he was the culprit

Quote:
How about 8k?
Do you have traffic stats? daily visitors?
Chris

This was from a PM from this guy about kul.com, I assume it's the same domain...I left it alone because something seemed fishy with him...just instinct I guess. Good luck guys.

yes Chris kul.com is indeed the domain in question

Warrior

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do any of you research the domain history when you buy high dollar domains? This should of been caught before DNP bought it.

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok, here I am with some interesting facts about KUL.com, dshop and all the aliases this scamer is using in the Internet. 2 days ago I have received an offer as probably many of you by PM to purchase KUL.com

Hello ; i just bought kul.com.now im transfering into my godaddy account.If you interested can you pm me your offer ? I may wont create a topic for it.
Payment can escrow..

After a quick and easy negotiation dshop has agreed to push the name first before PP payment.

escrow is taking so much time for me ... i need cash. i can give the account information first...do you have enough balance in you paypal..

and before sending any money to this guy I've done my painstaking research...

Name: Sergi, Omer
Country of residence: Turkey
Phone #: TBA
Email addresses used:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Previously used DNF accountname (banned September 6th, 2007):
pomega
http://www.dnforum.com/member-pomega.html

Recent DNF nickname (banned May 19th, 2008):
dshop

Also using:
turkomega
check this1
check this2
turkomega banned @ DP - July 20th, 2007
check this3
turkomega still active and selling names @ NamePros :target:

ATTENTION!!!

Other potential stolen names that may be offered to you or pop up for sale somewhere else:

LKQ.com http://whois.domaintools.com/LKQ.net
CVVV.com http://www.dnforum.com/f529/cvvv-com-premium-domain-includes-3v-thread-292950.html

Please make sure you check this thread later as I may add some more usefull info for all the board members later today.

And finally one more link here:
http://www.dnforum.com/f417/hacked-cc-premium-great-name-thread-244226.html
I am sure some of us remember this thread!

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sorry to hear this ...hope things work out DNP

*is there anywhere on here that shows best ways to go about a deal.
pros and cons from both ends buyer vs seller?

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom