Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Dshop - A lier and and Cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
KUL.com has been returned to the original owner today and there are may be some other forum members associated with turkomega (dshop)! I will release all the information to Jarred if confirmed.

Thx
-DNP-

Credit

Buying CC.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hopefully everybody gets back what they deserve. I sold this guy an xxx domain before without a problem, but have noticed something fishy about him.

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
turkomega is now shutdown at NP

Warrior

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
and before sending any money to this guy I've done my painstaking research...

When was the domain transferred out to another register? Can you post the whois info before and after it changed hands?

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
When was the domain transferred out to another register? Can you post the whois info before and after it changed hands?

Was it transfered out? Who told you that? :)

Downloads

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah i was offered KUL.com too and was >< this close to paying. I turned it down in the end as i wasn't sure why someone would offer a perfectly good name for 10k. Was sure there was a catch as if i know the people on here, there would be multiple people prepared to pay 10k if legit. Looks like i dodged that one then!

sashas

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
When will these scammers ever learn? Not only are they thieves, but also stupid enough to try selling stolen domains on DNF...all of them get caught eventually (remember 9mm?)

domaingenius

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How many of the scammers come back on here under a new pseudonym though ?.

DG

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
When will these scammers ever learn? Not only are they thieves, but also stupid enough to try selling stolen domains on DNF...all of them get caught eventually (remember 9mm?)

Indeed, they all get caught eventually. But does 'getting caught' mean 'punished' when it comes to domain name scams? This needs to change. Scammers needs to be sentenced and punished in the same way as thieves, rapists, murderers and other criminals.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Indeed, they all get caught eventually. But does 'getting caught' mean 'punished' when it comes to domain name scams? This needs to change. Scammers needs to be sentenced and punished in the same way as thieves, rapists, murderers and other criminals.

Well, don't they?

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Agreed.

It would appear that spamming is far worse than theft these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom