Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

e-mail from godaddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

.com.net.org

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
SPAM

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
>introducing their new website for domain reselling ...

It's NOT new at all ...

DomainPairs

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Here's a tip Cokee. If you want to get new people to look at your site, give them a Java and active-x free way in. Despite all the contrary publicity, there are still a lot of people that restrict their browser until they are happy that a site doesn't play any dirty tricks.

I buy domains, but I won't register any through your site because I can't find a safe way in.

cokee

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DomainPairs
Here's a tip Cokee. If you want to get new people to look at your site, give them a Java and active-x free way in. Despite all the contrary publicity, there are still a lot of people that restrict their browser until they are happy that a site doesn't play any dirty tricks.

I buy domains, but I won't register any through your site because I can't find a safe way in.

One thing i must clarify, THIS IS NOT MY REFERRAL WEBSITE.

you can try to type "http://www.wildwestdomains.com/"
and it will auctomatically forward to that path, NOTE, I DID NOT EARN ANY BUCKS when you guys type in. Please bear in your mind.

I post the link here is just because i wanna join and ask for you guys opinions. Unfortunately, what i got is not comments but unfriendly attacks. :(

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Take it easy, cokee. I guess DomainPairs was talking about the site design (Java and active-x), either at WildWestDomains.com or GeoCities.com/freewebspace.com. He has been trying hard to stop the clock from ticking. Take a look at DomainPairs.com and you'll get a better idea.

Personally, I do NOT use any Java or Active-X in coding my web pages, but a little Javascript or PHP/Perl-based CGI scripting is becoming necessary. And interaction and intrusion are actually two sides of the same coin, it depends on how you manage them well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom