Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Each.com on Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by com
Yeah, watching this one as well. It was up to $800 during the first hour of bidding... now over $20,000. I am sorry, but this is crazy. If i had billions, i would have never paid over $1,000 for it.

Ditto. I doubt I would pay $100, lol ... well maybe I would, knowing you'd buy it for $1,000. I guess buydomains and other companies have a list of buyers in mind when they buy useless one word domains?

puravida

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Steen
Trying to save money like that (through aff link) seems like too much work.

I believe you must use a new account each time :(

I set up a new account through my link... wasn't that much trouble. Just have two logins to keep up with.

It's worth it to me because I would've saved thousands had I done that to begin with.

Even at only 10%, it should be worth it --if you spend at least $1,000 a month or so.

Honan

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by puravida

I set up a new account through my link... wasn't that much trouble. Just have two logins to keep up with.

It's worth it to me because I would've saved thousands had I done that to begin with.

Even at only 10%, it should be worth it --if you spend at least $1,000 a month or so.

Thanks should go to Sharpy the mod for sharing the info

puravida

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by anyweb
Thanks should go to Sharpy the mod for sharing the info

Definately... appreciated the info, Sharpy.

I usually view that type of thing as cheating the system, but if they don't see it that way; then I'm definately going to do it. Especially since I'm sure Ult and BFD do it that way.

M

mole

I won't mind doing that too, except that the commission is now only 10%, not worth the hassle.

.com.net.org

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
you don't have to create new account each time you want to bid because you can login with your current account.

HeavyLifting

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by mole

This domain is worth at least $150k. :evil:

not even close. it's already bid up well beyond any possible resale for real profit. hope it's an end user going after it.

sure, it's a 4 letter .com word. but what are the applications?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom